Hey all !

MagicLuthee

Hello there, I'm new to this server but not entirely new to the game. I used to play on GC offline (sometimes in Split-Screen with my brother), had a FOnewearl lvl 140+, loved it.
So here I am, made a FOnewearl with Redria as Section-ID (had to pick one anyway, my former GC character had Skyly and barely had any good drops during her career... and... I like red... that counts too... right ? :3).

I hope to be able to play with some of you in the near-future ~ (I'm an EU player, on US server lag doesn't seem too bad though.)

MagicLuthee said:
Hello there, I'm new to this server but not entirely new to the game. I used to play on GC offline (sometimes in Split-Screen with my brother), had a FOnewearl lvl 140+, loved it.
So here I am, made a FOnewearl with Redria as Section-ID (had to pick one anyway, my former GC character had Skyly and barely had any good drops during her career... and... I like red... that counts too... right ? :3).

I hope to be able to play with some of you in the near-future ~ (I'm an EU player, on US server lag doesn't seem too bad though.)

Welcome to Ephinea. The most important thing is to match your Section ID to your clothes and gear.

MagicLuthee

Thanks for the warm welcome.

@diemildefreude I think I made a fashion faux-pas (foh-paa) then, I made my character mostly blue and chose Redria ^_ ^"

MagicLuthee said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

@diemildefreude I think I made a fashion faux-pas (foh-paa) then, I made my character mostly blue and chose Redria ^_ ^"

Red and blue are nice together though. Just look at... Spider-Man. It'll depend on your weapons and mag too.

Gnome

Welcome to Ephinea! Sorry for the late reply!

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

Good luck and happy hunting!