Hello!

Pearl

PSO Pleeb
Guildcard
Hi!

I live in Canada and I'm brand new to the Phantasy Star franchise and I haven't played this game for way too long (I have a lv.14 HUmar at the moment). I heard about this server after looking for news about PSO2 (Spoiler alert, it's still in localization hell.) and I stumbled upon this Forbes article about this server and I decided to sign up.

I hope I see you ingame!:)

Hello, welcome :)

Nice to see Forbes doing some ace promotion :)

Hi!

I live in Canada and I'm brand new to the Phantasy Star franchise and I haven't played this game for way too long (I have a lv.14 HUmar at the moment). I heard about this server after looking for news about PSO2 (Spoiler alert, it's still in localization hell.) and I stumbled upon this Forbes article about this server and I decided to sign up.

Eeeeeeeeee!!!! a "Pearl" <3! Welcome to your new Home! <3

Welcome to Ephinea!

Enjoy your stay, flag down any of my characters if you ever want a hand with anything.

pearl is A-tier

welcome

Welcome! Hope you like it! :) Holler if you have any questions! There are plenty of vets around here who are more than willing to help (and I'll do the best I can to help as well!).

Hi!

Haaaaay~, welcome to Ephinea! You're not the only one who spotted that Forbes article and decided to sign up here. They picked a good server to play on for it.

PSO might be dated in many regards, but I hope you can adjust to it and see why so many of us keep coming back to it after all these years. :3

Back