Hello PSO my old friend.

Dashie IOW

Dash The Bunny
Guildcard
Hello Ephinea, I am Dashie/Dash. I am returning after like....probably 8 years of not playing. I was originally on scthack intill that died the first time. Then I moved to ultima for awhile intill my spark was gone for it. I try to return but its just a shell of it self. So I have finally moved to here, hopefully for good as this server actually seems to have some really good changes :3 I seen some old faces, like Spuz. And I'm not sure but mew? aswell when I was fresh new player on scthack but I might be wrong. Anyways, I'm mostly a force player :3 hopefully I will make some new friends :3 6ktrlv.jpg

Hello Ephinea, I am Dashie/Dash. I am returning after like....probably 8 years of not playing. I was originally on scthack intill that died the first time. Then I moved to ultima for awhile intill my spark was gone for it. I try to return but its just a shell of it self. So I have finally moved to here, hopefully for good as this server actually seems to have some really good changes :3 I seen some old faces, like Spuz. And I'm not sure but mew? aswell when I was fresh new player on scthack but I might be wrong. Anyways, I'm mostly a force player :3 hopefully I will make some new friends :3 View attachment 17401
SQUEEEeeeeeeee! *GLOMPS and Grooms Dashies wiff a giggle~!* Yes, Spuzzies and your mew mew are Devout Ephineans now! Oddly, mew's "SCHTHACK RANT" that she likes to regale the masses wiff is becoming a bit famous! lol. ....the BETRAYAL..... Aaaand mew has a special "Word" for you 'Ultima players' that we get here........"RESCUES~! <3!"! NO ONE really 'loses' that feeling for PSO! You've also joined us at one of our busiest times! Summer! Though the official 7th Anniversary/Summer Event wont be for another month or so....Students are out of school...Summer vacay is in full swing for most ppl....sooo...Ephinea Populace boost! OH! MOST if not All of us here are Schthack refugee/survivors, too! So its not just Spuzzies and mew mew! If you take a peek at the "members" section, you might catch quite a few names that will ring a bell? Soooooo HAPPY to see more lost comrades wash up upon our little tribes shore! Just poke your mew if you need any gear or toys to get you back to your former self~! And as others have state before......Welcome Home~! =3

Back