Hello(Former Ultima player)

lazaruz

Guildcard
Hey all. Coming over from ultima. Been playing this game since Dreamcast launch. cant wait to start lvling my 3 characters! Just had 1 question. Does this server accept donations for gear? Im leaving behind a lot of gear on the other server.

Ephinea is not one of these servers where you pay for mega loot, we are old school! Every item is painstakingly earned though the game and it is all the better for it!
Im sure there will be many people willing to help you out with basic equipment and such, so you dont have to worry though! Welcome and enjoy the game!

Hey all. Coming over from ultima. Been playing this game since Dreamcast launch. cant wait to start lvling my 3 characters! Just had 1 question. Does this server accept donations for gear? Im leaving behind a lot of gear on the other server.
EEEEEeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and Examines Laz-san carefully~!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! NO, dear..."Donations" is an Ugly word not staining the lips of our devout Server gods and tribesmen! We has a special "WORD" for you Ultima players we get here....... "RESCUES~!" <3! As loved ones had stated, we 'EARN' everything that is worth of mention here. Sorry that your former life has left you bereft of your 'gear'. But, if mew can somehow find you in her sights and POUNCE ya...she can halp set you up wiff at least a decent MAG for prolly Each of your characters~! It SUCKS hasing to start from scratch but, you'll notice there are no shortage of warriors here who would be moar than happy to not allow you to suffer.....much, in way of gear! Message mew if you want to meet up! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Hey man, welcome to ephinea.
I've also been playing this game since sega's servers were open on the dreamcast 2001-2002.

I totally understand the feeling cause i was also on the ULTIMA server, but when I heard about the old school game mode from EPHINEA i moved immediately.
:)
If you want some (weps, gear) and mags i can give you.
You can contact me here or through discord.
My discord is: GENESIS8588#3881

Happy to have you here.
Cya u around m8

Back