Hello Ephinea! Hello Pioneer 2!

PlayerM0b

Not a bad slime
Guildcard
Hello there!

The name's Mob, but y'all can call me Kiira too.

This is my first time in Phantasy Star Online and in a RPG like this one in a long time.

As I never had the nostalgia factor most ppl here have, I thought it would be an interesting experience to try out a game like this without having any knowledge of the game beforehand.

Hope to see ya online.

Hello there!

The name's Mob, but y'all can call me Kiira too.

This is my first time in Phantasy Star Online and in a RPG like this one in a long time.

As I never had the nostalgia factor most ppl here have, I thought it would be an interesting experience to try out a game like this without having any knowledge of the game beforehand.

Hope to see ya online.
EEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Mobbies.....er Kiira-san....uh....Rimuru-samas.....Uses as a slime Pillow~!* =3! As family members have stated... you will find just about everyone here, friendly and supportive in your endeavors, dear! Welcome to a new....er 'old Gem' of a game! You'll love it here! Mew promises! Welcome Home~! =3

This is my first time in Phantasy Star Online
So i open Team for new players like u and half new players to get experience which PSO to give us.
Better to play with us like to get all experience.

Example old players who start EPH( they play on GC or other server) they just fust run to Ultimate mode.
Good drop have only Ultimate mode. But newbies like me wanna play all modes so this is reason why i open Team.

Play with old player who make new char its just 20+ runs in TTF to get fast ULTIMATE.
If u r old player its have a reason.
But for new player its doesnt matter for new player LVL is nothing because new player dont have gear for ULTIMATE.
For new player better try open runs(ragol without quests) some quests, hunts rare, hunts rare mobs, and study mechanics.

Y maybe someone who new he can fast run for TTF for fast ULTIMATE
But after this he open drop charts and react then wow i have cool stuff for my char in hard mode etc.

So i recommend u to play sometimes with old players to studies mechanics but if u new and wanna get all experience better to play solo or with newbies like u.

I have strategy to play i open drop chart and see what good drop i have for newbie to my char.
I hunt alll good drop in normal like example then go fast runs to lvl up.
Then i hunt all good drop for my char in hard then fast run to lvl up.

For example i was 43 lvl to start in very hard and now im 86 lvl i can go ULTIMATE but i dont go cause i have drop in veru hard i still hunting and im reach 40 lvl in hunt rise lvl to Ultimate but still have stuff to hunt in very hard.

We r newbies can coordinate id of each other and help for hunts for each other.

SORRY FOR SO MANY WORDS AND BAD ENGLISH.
Ragol is waits for u

Back