Hello All!

Hello everyone!

I am A_Man_Named_Jayne and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I am a former SCHTHACK player who left well before the loss of the server. I was looking for a new server and tried some but the x5 EXP and x5-10 drops really turned me away. I found out about this I love what sodaboy has come up with on the server (drop system like PSO2 is a great idea and much needed). The drop charts are great and the community seems really cool here. I don't know if I'll be on a lot but I will drop by from time to time and hopefully meet some new friends along the way. Happy hunting everyone!

-Jayne

Hey! Welcome to Ephinea!

I'm glad you decided to play with us!

Good luck and Happy hunting!

A_Man_Named_Jayne said:
Hello everyone!

I am A_Man_Named_Jayne and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I am a former SCHTHACK player who left well before the loss of the server. I was looking for a new server and tried some but the x5 EXP and x5-10 drops really turned me away. I found out about this I love what sodaboy has come up with on the server (drop system like PSO2 is a great idea and much needed). The drop charts are great and the community seems really cool here. I don't know if I'll be on a lot but I will drop by from time to time and hopefully meet some new friends along the way. Happy hunting everyone!

-Jayne

Welcome to the server. I'm a big Firefly fan too.

diemildefreude said:
A_Man_Named_Jayne said:
Hello everyone!

-Jayne

Welcome to the server. I'm a big Firefly fan too.

Glad to be here and thank you sir.

Welcome to the server. At least you're not a boy named Sue. He always had so many problems :(

Back