Hello all

Hello Lalanice, glad to greet you also i'm happy you dediced to come and play PSO in this server so Welcome to Ephinea Server. The best place for me in my opnion to play PSO, as the days go by the players of this community become like family. I know that you will have a lot of fun playing on this server and you will meet very nice players with whom you can have a very special experience of this game.

Note: I will be in contact with some players that you already meet in the game to me support you. However, if there is something I can help you with, let me know I will be there too to help you. Best regards to you and to all.

Last edited:
Hello Lalanice, welcome to this Server! Coming all the way back from schtack I've started playing on this server (first time playing PSO BB) just a few months ago and I can tell you that it is great being able to chat, trade, and play with people! There are also all kinds of extra features added to enhance the PSO BB experience. This might even be the best PSO BB version out there.

I'll gladly help you lvling up or share some of my items with you and we could also go on a hunt together! Just ask me in-game, bevor or after I have finished my EN4 Runs. xD

Back