[HC] Hardcore

Hiya, new to Ephinea but im an old hat at PSO though not played it in a few years, just thought I would say Hi to all you fellow Hardcore Players

Hello.
*waves* In need of a team? :3

I was Kinda sorta invited yesterday by ... um? BlackBetty I think, but nobody was online with Invite rights lol

And yes I did just log in then to check lol

Nice. Well, in a game atm but if your around, we tend to hang lobby 11, catch some of us in about 45 mins ish.

Main: Teal
Level: 23
HUneweral

Hey all. I am new to this server and am a vet of PSO of old (Main was about 180 at time of shutdown). I am starting over, and the thrill of HC was just too much to resist. After 2 failed attempts to shake the rust off, I am feeling pretty comfy and recreated my old HUnewearl (good old magic swordswoman) and am sitting at level 23, I think.

I have been running on Fodra 1 and will likely be on tomorrow around 8:30p EST (11 hour work days). If anyone would be willing to meet me around then to invite me to the team, that would be great.

Main: Teal
Level: 23
HUneweral

Hey all. I am new to this server and am a vet of PSO of old (Main was about 180 at time of shutdown). I am starting over, and the thrill of HC was just too much to resist. After 2 failed attempts to shake the rust off, I am feeling pretty comfy and recreated my old HUnewearl (good old magic swordswoman) and am sitting at level 23, I think.

I have been running on Fodra 1 and will likely be on tomorrow around 8:30p EST (11 hour work days). If anyone would be willing to meet me around then to invite me to the team, that would be great.

Not sure what time gmt that is but I'm pretty much nocturnal so if no one else is around I can probably log on.

@Littica Marek did you get an invite yet?

Hey all, I am officially part of the crew now. Legatwo was kind enough to help set me up and run some TTA on hard with me. If you see this Legatwo, sorry for bailing suddenly like that; I got called in to work on emergency (I work in veterinary medicine) an had to bail to get ready.

I'm requesting acceptance into this team. I can contribute. I currently have 5 monomates, 1 handgun, 500 meseta, and 1 baby mag.

I'm requesting acceptance into this team. I can contribute. I currently have 5 monomates, 1 handgun, 500 meseta, and 1 baby mag.

That's all you need!! Let me know when your on, alternatively if you hang around lobby 11, we all do, so you might catch a leader for invite. The discord is also a good place to check who's on if you join :3

I'm back. If you need help, my characters are named Roo/Tamara.

What a great bunch these guys are! It's like I'm time traveling back to 15 years ago, when the internet wasn't terrible yet.

If you're thinking about trying hardcore, this is very much the place to be, and very much in the spirit of the good old days.

What a great bunch these guys are! It's like I'm time traveling back to 15 years ago, when the internet wasn't terrible yet.

If you're thinking about trying hardcore, this is very much the place to be, and very much in the spirit of the good old days.
:D No sir, you're the great bunch of guy!

Had another 'purge' of inactives. So if I accidentally booted you and you want to play, let me know and I'll re-invite.

Back