Hardcore Requests Thread

Bliz

Guildcard
So, I'm aware that a lot of hardcore players find lots of good items that they don't need, and hardcore isn't really a place hustle-and-bustle with commerce like normal is. It's hard to know who needs what, so that's the purpose of this thread. Ask for whatever you want here, and if someone has a spare they're looking to give, a meetup can be arranged. Someone gets bank space, someone else gets a free item, everyone's happy.

This thread is for both ordinary and good items. For example, if you want a plain old Flowen's Sword, that's fine, but I know myself along with others have multiple spares of stuff like Glide Divine, Spread Needle, Heavenly units, and Hit Vulcans. You're unlikely to get a Sealed J-Sword, but anything non-uber is perfectly fine to ask about. Also please ask about Scape Dolls if you need them, we have tons!

Last edited:
As soon as I see A7 Its yours.

I'm looking for:

Guilty light with hit.
Zonde / Foie amplifiers.
Yellow barrier x2.

Once the event is done and my chars sorted...I'll get around to sorting banks xD

I can't get you a guilty light with hit and I have one or two fire type amplifiers, I'll have to double check. Next time your on the guilty light will be yours, I have like 7 of them, 3 with hit.

I feel weird since there aren't many people asking but I'm thinking about trying a ranger again. I could really use a Spread Needle and/or units (especially /Battle).

edit: Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Looking for resta merge or just the amp. If you have resta merge I can just give you the recovery barrier.That way I won't have to use all my eggs after event trying to gamble for the merge.

Also i do have a free God battle for anybody that wants it, and a few other things I will list shortly.

Last edited:
I feel weird since there aren't many people asking but I'm thinking about trying a ranger again. I could really use a Spread Needle and/or units (especially /Battle).

edit: Thank you! :)

I lied in my pm. I have a Spread for you ;)

I need a small loan of one million scapedolls. HC character name is Hyze, Hucast.

Leveling with a shot is not fun.

If anyone could lend me a Spread Needle I would really appreciate it. I'll even give you all the wealth I have amassed so far (1 Photon drop, thanks Coren)

I need a small loan of one million scapedolls. HC character name is Hyze, Hucast.

I can pass a few :p

Leveling with a shot is not fun.

If anyone could lend me a Spread Needle I would really appreciate it. I'll even give you all the wealth I have amassed so far (1 Photon drop, thanks Coren)

I think I gave the last spare away. But I will dbl check.

@Spartachris are you still after the spread needle or shall I pass it to another?

Still looking for:

Zonde amplifier.
Yellow barrier x2.
Invisible Guard.
(
Hit) Rambling May.

@Spuz I found a 15% hit rambling may!

I am looking for a v101 guys!

Sweet. I think I could spare a 101 also. I'll double check in morning and we can hook each other up.

I need two things if anyone can hook me up:

Heavenly/Battle
Shifta 20

Last edited:
I have a God/Battle if you need meanwhile.

I don't need H/Battle anymore but I could use a level 20 tech support set. (Lv20 Resta/Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure)

v101
v502
spread needle (hit)
Cannon Rouge (Doesn't need hit)

if anyone can spare :3

v101
v502
spread needle (hit)
Cannon Rouge (Doesn't need hit)

if anyone can spare :3

I have Ano Bazooka (step down from CR) if needed. I'm hunting Merissas for 502 also so if you see me on ;)

Last edited:
Back