Hardcore...my thoughts.

pewpew

Guildcard
Btw well said bliz in your last HC thread.

I joined HC about a month ago, gave up everything I had on normal side, 200-300pds worth of items, I was getting bored. I had everything I ever wanted and the trades community helped with things I needed to find so it was pretty easy to plateau real quick.

But HC has fueled the hunt once again. Anyone can find pds real fast in a short time and buy what they could be hunting. Since there is no trade community to make me lazy in HC, I have that fire again to fuel my gameplay.

I guess what really turned me off was the day I was looking for a pso
BANDAI CHOGOKIN Racaseal figure instead I found someone on ebay selling pds for ephi!
3-4 stacks for a real cash, reported the seller. That was the day I joined HC, if there is no trade community for dupes HC will survive this I thought to myself. HC mode combined with SB mode makes this server very unique and pointless to hack, it will survive what has ruined many other private servers.

My gameplay has improved since I can be deleted lol, I don't play as careless as before, as much as I love zerk I do find myself using charge more but I still zerk when I want so little change there, I just don't zerk myself to death anymore.

HC has always been there when I was low on scapes so don't be scared to give it a try, only thing that will kill you is being careless really. I did use most scapes @lvl20 to low 100's so ask for drag HP's they help a lot. I got a taste of x3-4 exp and will probably never go back to normal exp. Anything I have doubles of are usually donated so keep an eye out for freebie lists or just ask me ingame.

2rwvq4x.jpg
k3spyo.jpg

Last edited:
I've been through about 3 stacks on this server, most gone to adding specials to s-ranks.

Man, I'm such a good hacker.

There have been zero confirmed cases of anyone successfully hacking this server.
Actually, there is one confirmed case of the FOmar named "Lost Soul" (skip to 3:53)

Not as good of a hacker as @NDW though ;)
1650 PDs spent at Gallon's for 30 S-Rank weapons' specials, two Photon Boosters, and one Magic Rock "Heart Key".

Sitting on 792+ PDs at the moment.

Last edited:
Lol, could always just hunt all your stuff yknow. Tradings a conscious decision.

Back