Hardcore mode is now LIVE!

Always Depressed said:
Any chance for a path of exile style leaderboard for this sometime down the line? Even if it was just something simple as name, level, and alive/dead.

I think this is a cool idea, for both hardcore and normal mode too.
Just saw an 84 RAcast die. Shame he won't be remembered.

You're right, it's something I'll look into in the near future.

just got into hc and its been pretty cool, hc peeps are chill n helpful

wondering if hc players could have access to team chat?
i assume hc arent allowed in teams cuz nonhc people could join and send items n such
but is there a way to make all hc accounts automatically in a team, but noone is able to add other people?

just a thought, doubt it would make much difference at all just wanted global team chat so you could solo til other hc log on

edit: my retarded ass didnt read the posts before this one saying the exact same thing i said

oops

HC activity is picking up a little, even if it's still really slow. Can we just be able to make our own team instead of the auto-join thing thats being worked on? Team chat would be really good right about now.

The problem is, I don't want Hardcore teams showing up in the Team List. Though, I guess I could make separate lists when you look at the Rankings. Still, either way, more work for me and I'm slightly lazy right now. I'll get around to... something.

- Cannot play with Normal players outside of Challenge and Battle modes.

Just thought I would mention that this needs updating. To mention that HC can now play in the normal game with Normal players as long as it's a normal made game rather than a HC game. Lots of the new HC players don't seem to realise that. And knowing this might encourage more people to play HC :3 (same for the homepage)

Any chance for a path of exile style leaderboard for this sometime down the line? Even if it was just something simple as name, level, and alive/dead.

^

Last edited:
Back