Hardcore Battle...

Senraise

Hardcore players are free to play Challenge and Battle mode without losing their character upon death, so please feel free to take advantage of this.

Bullshit, Wimix just killed my level 3x with grants in a hit and my HUcaseal got deleted.

Ya, quite strange i was pretty sure your character won't be deleted if you die in battle mode. quite strange

yeah you wandered into forest rather than pick a battle mode where reviving occurs.

this is the expected result.

Reactions: Kyu
I am Wimix and I did not mean to kill him. I looked it up also and it said Hard core accounts are safe in battle mode.
P.s sorry for the one hit k.o

Dat hardcore life, tsk tsk tsk.

1234931504682.jpg

Battle mode implies actually selecting a mode from the counter in the quest area (not lobby) after making a battle game ; ;
But I can see it being misunderstood!

I agree that the current description is extremely misleading. "Hardcore players are free to play Challenge and Battle mode without losing their character upon death, so please feel free to take advantage of this." You can select "Battle" for the mode when making the room, and there'll be a big thing in the top right that says BATTLE, room description says "Mode: Battle", but you join it and don't start a quest and you're permadead when killed.
yeah you wandered into forest rather than pick a battle mode where reviving occurs.

this is the expected result.

How about we change it to "Hardcore players are free to play Battle mode quests without losing their character". There is no indication anywhere that you have to choose a certain battle mode, the website just says battle mode itself is safe.

Or keeping the current description but with an extra note saying that BA is quest only, not lobby.

Rip sen.

You used to not lose your character in BA going down to the normal maps, but that meant you could level up and find rares without the risk, so it was patched out.

I guess the description should be changed. Dying in a BA quest won't delete your character though.

EDIT: It seems I'm unable to edit the website anymore...
EDIT2: Nevermind, fixed.

How about we change it to "Hardcore players are free to play Battle mode quests without losing their character". There is no indication anywhere that you have to choose a certain battle mode, the website just says battle mode itself is safe.

Or keeping the current description but with an extra note saying that BA is quest only, not lobby.

Rip sen.

Something. It needs a little more information in the description...

You used to not lose your character in BA going down to the normal maps, but that meant you could level up and find rares without the risk, so it was patched out.

I guess the description should be changed. Dying in a BA quest won't delete your character though.

That actually makes sense, for balance issues. I never would have thought about that "cheat."

Question. If you have scape doll in battle mode quest...does it still use the scape up? I'm a little once bitten, twice shy...I'd love to pay Wimix back in PvP, but I'd hate to get killed off again permanently, or kill him permanently by a Battle Mode quest glitch...If it didn't use scapes in quest mode, and I could carry one just for safety, I'd feel much safer, and then I could one hit me a FOmarl sometime soon. :cool:

You get set gear an levels in quest. And you get revived automatically by the game.

Back