Guessing game

BreezyBoo

01:US/Fodra:01-13
Guildcard
1 free photon drop for anyone who posts first what this acronym stands for.

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P.

Have you a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

Have you been having premarital sex, @BreezyBoo ? You do know that premarital sex is the devil's doing. Jesus did not die so you could practice a bit of the old in-out-in-out prior to matrimony. Your only salvation is God, and you are not on the righteous path. It would be wisest to reconcile by opening your heart to Jesus and letting him into your heart and soul.

Have you been having premarital sex, @BreezyBoo ? You do know that premarital sex is the devil's doing. Jesus did not die so you could practice a bit of the old in-out-in-out prior to matrimony. Your only salvation is God, and you are not on the righteous path. It would be wisest to reconcile by opening your heart to Jesus and letting him into your heart and soul.
Ummmmm.... Though Posts like these are inspiring to be decent folk trying to do the Right thing and lead wholesome lives yadda yadda yadda....It's only going to bait an ugly debate that doesn't belong here...But you Gotta admit...that F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P. Stuff is HILARIOUS! Isn't that cute.....BUT ITS WRONG!!!! X'D!!!

Ummmmm.... Though Posts like these are inspiring to be decent folk trying to do the Right thing and lead wholesome lives yadda yadda yadda....It's only going to bait an ugly debate that doesn't belong here...But you Gotta admit...that F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P. Stuff is HILARIOUS! Isn't that cute.....BUT ITS WRONG!!!! X'D!!!

Although I feel somewhat obliged to reply to the content of alakabooms message I will stay with mew's comment. This is not a place for religious content.

Back