Greetings

Lysith

Guildcard
Greetings!

It's been a little bit more than a week since I started playing on this server and I must admit that I'm having a good time! I've created a RAmarl and a FOmar both lvl 40ish at the moment.

When I was younger I used to go to my neighbour's place to play video games and that's how I first discovered PSO on dreamcast. After that I immediately bought it on gamecube (I never had a dreamcast) when it released and never really stopped playing it since then.

I've got so many good memories playing this game with my brother, neighbour and friends all together. I was so addicted to this game that I manage somehow to spend the whole 2003 summer heat wave in the attic without dying of dehydratation ^^'

All of that to say that this game is a big part of my gaming life since almost two decades and I'm happy to rediscover it on Ephinea with such a nice community!

Bonus : One day I came back from school on my birthday and found my first real red box and mag on the kitchen floor dropped by my brother :D
Sato drop.jpg

Greetings!

It's been a little bit more than a week since I started playing on this server and I must admit that I'm having a good time! I've created a RAmarl and a FOmar both lvl 40ish at the moment.

When I was younger I used to go to my neighbour's place to play video games and that's how I first discovered PSO on dreamcast. After that I immediately bought it on gamecube (I never had a dreamcast) when it released and never really stopped playing it since then.

I've got so many good memories playing this game with my brother, neighbour and friends all together. I was so addicted to this game that I manage somehow to spend the whole 2003 summer heat wave in the attic without dying of dehydratation ^^'

All of that to say that this game is a big part of my gaming life since almost two decades and I'm happy to rediscover it on Ephinea with such a nice community!

Bonus : One day I came back from school on my birthday and found my first real red box and mag on the kitchen floor dropped by my brother :D
View attachment 5713
HOLY CRAP!! Those are awesome! VERY glad to hear you not only returned to PSO with the same passion as u had left, but to find us so much to your liking already! Welcome Home! =3

Wow, that Sato and Red Box look amazing! It's exactly the colour I use on my human FOs.

If you are looking for a team to play and hang out with, there's always a spot at Monolith for you. We have all kinds of different players and I just invited a new player who is basically the same level as you - you could help each other out, I guess? =)

You can PM me if you're interested.

Thanks everyone!

If you are looking for a team to play and hang out with, there's always a spot at Monolith for you. We have all kinds of different players and I just invited a new player who is basically the same level as you - you could help each other out, I guess? =)

You can PM me if you're interested.

Yeah definitely

that is fantastic. and so is the gamecube version!

welcome to ephinea c:

Welcome to Ephinea!

Feel free to ask if you ever need help or friends to game with;)

Back