Gotta be someone who appreciates steak around here...

I'm a big cook, myself. I like cooking with herbs and spices myself. My 2 favorite things to cook is chowmein, sushi, and eggrolls. I'm a big fan of Asian foods as you can tell lol. I own some classy chopsticks that I will not open :mad: lol. Sushi is real easy to make. Unless you don't know how to make rice, then sushi will no longer be easy, lol. But yea, you can use imitation crab to make sushi. You don't have to use raw fish. Anyways, Steak sounds really good. I think we ate fish for dinner. I would say I ate healthy, but the fish was deep fried XD haha. My dad is good at deep fried foods. My dad uses the original KFC recipe when he makes chicken. I want popeyes chicken recipe lol. But, everything I make is from scratch. My dad is good at making stuff from scratch too. He's made a lot of copycat recipes. When we make home made burgers, it's a project we work on together. We add peppers in the meat and a lot of herbs and spices. It comes out like the bomb! It's extremely good.

But, steak sounds great because I haven't had that In awhile. It seems like you had quite a meal going on :)

Back