Gotta be someone who appreciates steak around here...

That Sous Vide thingy looks Amazing! Definitely going to fave the website to look into a purchase later! tytytytytyty Soda-samas!!!

steak-tartare-nigel-slate-007.jpg

I like it raw. Not that I have any beef (pun intended) with cooked food. Same goes for seafood, where I like sashimi over cooked.

A real chef don't need no machine ;3

Speaking of people who claim to be vegan, but aren't...

How do you know when you are dating a vegan?
Don't worry, they'll tell you.

The worst part of bring a chef is when someone orders the most exspensive steak on the menu well done. I literally got told off from the boss for telling customers they are wrong to eat that. Lmao..

If I'm uncertain about the cook's ability, I'll order Medium to cover my bases. Because I hate sending food back.

The worst part of bring a chef is when someone orders the most exspensive steak on the menu well done. I literally got told off from the boss for telling customers they are wrong to eat that. Lmao..

Reminds me of something I saw on TV once where a customer sent back a steak to Gordon Ramsay complaining about the quality of the meat when he had ordered the steak Well Done. Hilarity ensues.

If I'm uncertain about the cook's ability, I'll order Medium to cover my bases. Because I hate sending food back.

Reminds me of something I saw on TV once where a customer sent back a steak to Gordon Ramsay complaining about the quality of the meat when he had ordered the steak Well Done. Hilarity ensues.

You got to find a link, or something to that moment.

Who the fuck orders a Well Done steak at a restaurant?
You can just go burn your own steak at home lmao.

Back