Going to a preferred lobby and another silly idea.

First I need to say something real quick, I’d love the idea of reading other players’ HP/TP/SD levels and timer but, with a sudden update from the addons that pretty much allows to ... you know, read other player’s inventory? That is something I am fully against.

So the idea is to have the ability to go to a preferred/favorite lobby straight away once you’ve entered the ship and block.

It’s easy, type in /lobby and whatever number, it’ll save your preferred lobby. No need to be in lobby 1 and rush to the portal just to go to your favorite lobby.

This, in one way, feels as if it’s splitting the community. But I’d like to think that only minor amount of players will use this. I mean HC players will love this of course.

Sure there are players like me who don’t like their inventory being shown (just to be blacklisted) but it can work the other way around. Efficient players can stick to their own group/bubble because most of those efficient players don’t play with randoms anyway.

---

Next I have the dumbest idea. Lobby-less. Since most players change characters all the time because of section IDs, constantly changing equipment, trading, etc, it would be faster to skip the entire lobby and instead have the list of parties that you can create/join. A command must be used to in order have this feature.

Hope you find this “not-so-original” idea worthy. I bet there are a few more folks out there that always wanted this to happen.

Thank you.

I had Soly remove the inventory reader functionality from his addon already as we're all personally against it too. We feel there's no reason for a player to read someone's inventory and it can only cause potential drama. Negatives outweigh the positives etc.

I don't know about the latter idea, but a "/home" command is something that's been back and forth. Perhaps I'll throw it up at some point -- your last lobby is saved by the server although it's not consistent right now.

Back