Giveaway: Red Ring* [56/85] [17/25] (Purple Paint)

Eistee

Resident of Colony 9
After killing Falz... quite often, I finally found another Red Ring, which means it's time for another small giveaway - my old and trusty Red Ring* is up for grabs!

What do you have to do in order to participate?
Simply post in this thread and tell me which character you would consider your "main", including name and class. That's it!
However, I will double your odds of winning if you post a screenshot of your main - any screenshot works.

I will roll a D100 (or higher, if needed) on Saturday next week to see who wins the Red Ring*.

Good luck! =)

Last edited:
Thanks, you two!

A small update: I have decided that I will double your odds of winning if you post a screenshot of your main - any screenshot works.

Saturday is still far away, so no rush. =)

Last edited:
Thanks, you two!

A small update: I have decided that I will double your odds of winning if you post a screenshot of your main - any screenshot works.

Saturday is still far away, so no rush. =)

Attachments

• pso133599133828059083.png
    pso133599133828059083.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 12
Revenata - HUcaseal

Not even quite sure anymore if she is really my main nowadays, but let's go with it for this purpose.

4a0qV51.png

Hello. My main is named Gribble. He's a RAmar and currently lv 114. He's a tribute character of sorts. He's based on Joseph Gribble from King of the Hill. Gribblemod.png

Back