2F: 7
3F: 2
4FL 0
5F: 2
6F: 3
7F: 6
8F: 12
9F: 0
AF: ???? Gi Gues (I died on normal mode wtf)

My total if I counted right: 32 Gi Gues

Tower 2: Never played.

@GuardianGirth is piping disabled on this one to prevent people from abusing pipes inside rooms (eg: the epsilon room) to make the rooms easier? I had a suggestion that would make "fuck my whole party died I have to walk back" a bit less ridiculous, without re-enabling pipes: when you clear 6F, put a warp pad on 1F that will warp you to 6F just outside the door to 7F. Same for when you clear 8F (put a warp on 1F that warps you to 8F just outside the door to 9F). That way if your entire party dies, you warp back to pioneer 2, go to tower, walk into the warp pad, prep your party in the previously cleared room, and then walk into the door for the room that rekt you (iirc 7F and 9F were the really ridiculous rooms, but not 100% sure if I'm remembering right - if I'm not, then adjust my suggestion to the appropriate rooms lmao). Basically, checkpoints. Walking the entire tower kind of sucks. I usually just /lobby when I die. (Which is why I haven't even cleared the quest yet, even on normal mode :()

I keep dying and walking back for those last 12 gigoos wew.

JpJl82U.gif

Back