Girth's Quests Enemy Counts

That's strange. I specifically remember messing with the return flags for that. Maybe something is different on Ephinea vs my test server. I'll see what I can do.

That's strange. I specifically remember messing with the return flags for that. Maybe something is different on Ephinea vs my test server. I'll see what I can do.

Well it wasn't the return exactly. The return to previous warped me to lab. And going from lab to alpha placed us there. Made me lol

I swear it's not my fault. (It might be) If Girth can't nail it down I'll take a poke' break and look at it.

Also update:
Ep2 Mop ups:
Temple is Done
Rest just need to be given timers and dialogue.(copy paste job mostly)
Should hope to see them out next weekend depending on Matt's schedule.

Question about LCC: are any of the enemies in the "switch rooms" mandatory to kill? eg: I go into a room, press a switch, and get jumped by zoas... Do I actually need to kill them to advance?

Second question: Do any of the enemies in the switch rooms (or other optional rooms) trigger other enemies on death? eg: if I skip that one long hallway with 2 deldepths (and no switch), will I miss out on any delbiters later in the quest because I didn't kill the deldepths?

SS beta SS Alpha Total
Savage: 21 24 45
Barb: 16 18 34
Gill: 41 36 77
Dub: 6 15 21
Delsaber: 27 31 58
Garanz: 0 26 26
Sorc: 34 0 34
Pan: 16 17 33
Total 165 178 343
Average Run Length: 18-25 Mins

Is this best delsaber (ep2) quest now?

Should I make a greenil to hunt GULD instead of using my Whitill (because spaceshhip is funner)?

(Mop up)(MU) Malicious uprising 1-5 have been added. Enemy counts put up. Hope you enjoy them everyone. If any questions or concerns, hit me up here.

MASSIVE THANKS GOES TO LORDYATA. Everyone should give him hugs, money and or bitches because he already has his guld. ooh yeah, hit milla. someone get that bitch a hit milla. But yeah, everyone should thank him for his timer work.

Last edited:
Future goals: My next step for the lost quests is for any TA'ers that are looking for new quests to try. I'm gonna try and apply the TA mode Lee gave to the first 3, to the rest of them.

Is this basically just a timer that counts up (like TTF) rather than counting down?

Nice work, man. You churn these out quickly!

You might be interested in a small command line tool I've written to extract enemy counts from .qst files. Do you think you could give it a try or send me the files to test it and check with your numbers?

Edit: I just remembered how sketchy running random software is. You might want to wait until I open source the code and people you trust can compile and distribute it.

Last edited:
I haven't played the new quests yet, but I have a suggestion.

Rather than ending the quest when people fail (countdown reaches zero), just disable the end-of-quest-rewards and let people keep killing monsters. To make them solo-friendly.

Sometimes finding a party is hard. Especially if it's not TTF/RT/HBR.

These quests are modeled after the Mop-Up quests in Episodes 1 and 4. So there won't be a no failure version.

These quests are modeled after the Mop-Up quests in Episodes 1 and 4. So there won't be a no failure version.

I think we should stick with the theme too. There are plenty of other quests to choose from.

Ya but no one plays those really, unless they are HBR.

idk I just figured people would actually play the quests more if you didn't get booted immediately for failing. But I could be wrong. Maybe people will play them anyway.

I don't know how to trigger it, but in LCC sometimes one of the Sinow Zeles floats (meaning no drops if it floats for the host).

I don't quite have the quest memorized yet, so best details I can give right now is that it's "one of the small square shaped (not rectangle) rooms with 2 levels and/or a ramp" and you enter it from the "top level."

I also play with a buff slave, so I don't know if it's possible to trigger solo or not (eg: someone entering the room before everyone else might be what triggers it or something). I do know that sometimes it floats on one client and NOT the other. I'll try to pay more attention so I can tell you the exact room it is. It's not a HUGE deal, as I'm pretty sure it's only one in the entire quest that can do it.

Lost Heart Breaker has been heavily modified. It flows much smoother in my opinion and will be put up tomorrow. I will put enemy counts up tomorrow as well.

Yo Girth would you be interested in "average run length" for different party compositions?

eg: Lost Chaos Calibur solo with RAmar + buff/resta slave is 1:10-1:15 for me. Probably closer to 1:20-1:30 on a true solo run (no buff slave). Altho I haven't done a true solo run for a long time so I can't actually remember.

Heartbreaker has been updated and the enemy counts have been as well. Should flow much better.
Lost Master Blaster also received small positioning updates.
Any comments/critics are welcomed.

So is Lost Heart Breaker the best Gi-Gue hunt on server?

Or is a vanilla sega quest better? (and if they're comparable, what is it?)

Back