GCN-BROS!

Dopez420

Yo, I'm back from the Early days of 2008 SCHThack as Major.roboto on gamecube,

Then I ran l33t for a little bit out of my basement for Kronos, (good times)
L33t Back then ran on a windows 2000 install, on an old pentium3 700MH system with a .6mbps upload and 6mbps download. The network conected over a shitty wifi to enthernet. But I know my Networking junk quite well. So Yeah. I dont know how bad the conection was to be honest, All cubes ran tops at 10mbps and pso could run over 56k Just fine, so I figure it ran quite well in its early testing days.

But now Kronos is on to new work for gamecube development, and I have no life, and I wanna play my game for a bit, so Yeah, it works nicely.

Anyways, I back on a pc with BB to represent. and I'm just here to chill,

Yo, I'm back from the Early days of 2008 SCHThack as Major.roboto on gamecube,

Then I ran l33t for a little bit out of my basement for Kronos, (good times)
L33t Back then ran on a windows 2000 install, on an old pentium3 700MH system with a .6mbps upload and 6mbps download. The network conected over a shitty wifi to enthernet. But I know my Networking junk quite well. So Yeah. I dont know how bad the conection was to be honest, All cubes ran tops at 10mbps and pso could run over 56k Just fine, so I figure it ran quite well in its early testing days.

But now Kronos is on to new work for gamecube development, and I have no life, and I wanna play my game for a bit, so Yeah, it works nicely.

Anyways, I back on a pc with BB to represent. and I'm just here to chill,
Another Scht refugee returns to the fold! Welcome Home Roboto-san! =3

Back