GCN-BROS!

Dopez420

Yo, I'm back from the Early days of 2008 SCHThack as Major.roboto on gamecube,

Then I ran l33t for a little bit out of my basement for Kronos, (good times)
L33t Back then ran on a windows 2000 install, on an old pentium3 700MH system with a .6mbps upload and 6mbps download. The network conected over a shitty wifi to enthernet. But I know my Networking junk quite well. So Yeah. I dont know how bad the conection was to be honest, All cubes ran tops at 10mbps and pso could run over 56k Just fine, so I figure it ran quite well in its early testing days.

But now Kronos is on to new work for gamecube development, and I have no life, and I wanna play my game for a bit, so Yeah, it works nicely.

Anyways, I back on a pc with BB to represent. and I'm just here to chill,

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Yo, I'm back from the Early days of 2008 SCHThack as Major.roboto on gamecube,

Then I ran l33t for a little bit out of my basement for Kronos, (good times)
L33t Back then ran on a windows 2000 install, on an old pentium3 700MH system with a .6mbps upload and 6mbps download. The network conected over a shitty wifi to enthernet. But I know my Networking junk quite well. So Yeah. I dont know how bad the conection was to be honest, All cubes ran tops at 10mbps and pso could run over 56k Just fine, so I figure it ran quite well in its early testing days.

But now Kronos is on to new work for gamecube development, and I have no life, and I wanna play my game for a bit, so Yeah, it works nicely.

Anyways, I back on a pc with BB to represent. and I'm just here to chill,
Another Scht refugee returns to the fold! Welcome Home Roboto-san! =3