The monkey is in the basketball!
- Depsite appearing in Ep2 and having more valuable rares, the Hildeblue has only been killed about 200 more times than the Al Rappy does. This is probably because of how few Hildebears there are compared to Rag Rappies in most quests.
- The difference between Booma and Evil Shark kills is surprisingly small. I believe it's because of the Ep1 MA4 series, as those quests are played often and lack a Forest section. Booma kills probably stay competitive because of Normal-Very Hard players and Tyrell's Ego spam for Hildetorrs.
- There's a huge drop between Dimenian kills and La Dimenian kills and Evil Shark and Pal Shark kills. It seems to be that quests have far fewer La Dimenians and Pal Sharks compared to their weaker counterparts, which isn't what I expected.
- The amount of Poison Lily kills incidates that it's the most common non-Booma-type enemy in quests. MA4 and popular VR Temple quests could also be the reason for this.
- There are more dead Pofiully Slimes than there are Nano Dragons. My guess is that it's because of splitting for Pouilly Slimes is causing this.
- There's a 20k difference between Garanz kills and Dubchich kills. Eithere there's a lot of Garanzes in quests people play, or people are playing quests that don't have a lot of Dubchiches. Even taking Ep2 into account, Dubchichs should have more kills because of how many are destroyed during the VR Spaceship portion of RT.
- Barbarous Wolves have been killed far fewer times than Salage Wolves. My quess? It's because quests put few of the buggers in them.
- More Garanzes have been killed than Sinow Golds. Again, I think this comes down to the community playing a lot of Garanz-heavy quests instead of Sinow Gold-filled ones, like Lost Soul Gungnir.
- Even though Ruins is the final Episode 1 area, most Ruins enemies have less kills than I would expect. I think the playerbase prefers to go to areas like Episode 4's or earlier Ep1 areas.
- Gees are by far the most killed Ep2 enemy. I believe it's because of the large amount of Gee spam in RT's Seaside section that's the cause of this.
- Comparing Merillia and Dolmolm kills, Seabed appears to be the more popular out of the two "all-new" areas in Episode 2, as there are more Dolmolm kills than there are Merillia kills.
- Sinow Zoas and Zeles have been killed a bit more often then Berill and Spiegelsl, even though the latter appears in an earlier area. Again, I think this goes back to the community's preference for Seabed over CCA.
- There are barely any Ep2 rare Rappy kills. I could understand for the Love Rappy, since it has crap drops, but the holiday ones should have a bit more, considering the rare mag cells hiding in their event items.
- Despite appearing in both Seabed and Tower, the Delbiter has been killed less than the Del Lily and Ill Gill. This points to a trend that quests have few Delbiters, even in Tower.
- Epsilon has been killed the least of any non-rare enemy. In fact, the Del Rappy, a rare enemy in Episode 4, has been killed 4000 times less than Epsilon has. This isn't surprising, as Episilon is only encountered a handful of times in an area not a lot of people play.
- Normally, the Del Lily is killed more than the Ill Gill is, but this week (4-4-17), it's reversed. It believe it's because the current HBR trends towards quests that have more Ill Gills, but normal Tower play favors quests that have more Del Lilies in them.
- Gi Gues have been killed the most out of the CCA minibosses. The reason why is easy to figure out: SJS. People pop in, quickly kill some Gi Gues for SJS, then restart.
- The Dorphon, a mini-boss-like enemy in E4 that only appears a handful of times in quests, has been killed more than the uncommon enemies in Ruins have. Again, I think it's because the community prefers Ep4 over Ruins.
- Merissa AAs have been killed more often than Pazuzus have. i was surprised by this, since it seems the community prefers a lot of Zu-heavy quests. I was expecting that the amount of Pazuzus killed would be greater than Merissa AAs killed, as more Zus have been killed than Merissa As.
- Sand Rappies have been killed less than I expected. This one is easy to figure out: the community prefers to scare them off instead of fighting them to save time, which makes them not count as kills.
- Ep4 bosses are rarely killed. My guesses for this are that the community prefers regular runs, has little interest in boss drops, and the fact that the EP4 boss rush quest needs to be unlocked, unlike with TTF and RT.
- The very large amount of Yowie and Satellite Lizard kills suggests that the community tends to play a lot of quests with the things in them.