game runs, but doesnt let me play...

DemonMonk

Padawan learner
Guildcard
So when I first installed the game I didn't have to do much but shut off windows defender for a bit before white listing the whole file. A little after the event (valentines) started I shut down the game after updating and making sure it can play, see what was different all that. When I launched the game again. Suddenly it never booted the game after online launcher. Saw it wasn't being given authority to save the update or psobb.exe was being deleted not sure. Cause it kept updating that file, went through the forums to see common mistakes, followed many tips got it to work again. But now I am being confused by a weird freeze and immediate closing of the game, I am able the be in lobby no problems but I go into a game and when I shoot my weapons I get this issue of freezing then shut down. I've trying to see if my resolution is the problem but it dose it on the lowest and the highest res. So I'm looking for insight on what I can do to fix this so I can go back to leveling:).

Capture2.JPG

Just did as you said went to command prompt and turned it off.
it happened again but no freeze this time, im going to give it some time and see if happens, so far so good

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
No idea! I’d try whitelisting in any antivirus you have and/or reinstalling...

So when I first installed the game I didn't have to do much but shut off windows defender for a bit before white listing the whole file. A little after the event (valentines) started I shut down the game after updating and making sure it can play, see what was different all that. When I launched the game again. Suddenly it never booted the game after online launcher. Saw it wasn't being given authority to save the update or psobb.exe was being deleted not sure. Cause it kept updating that file, went through the forums to see common mistakes, followed many tips got it to work again. But now I am being confused by a weird freeze and immediate closing of the game, I am able the be in lobby no problems but I go into a game and when I shoot my weapons I get this issue of freezing then shut down. I've trying to see if my resolution is the problem but it dose it on the lowest and the highest res. So I'm looking for insight on what I can do to fix this so I can go back to leveling:).

View attachment 9309

KIIIINDA hard to Assimewlate you into the team if youre unable to Play...u kno? =P

Tell me about it... it all happened right after that >.> but I it seems like I can play, (Thank You SodaBoy) I ran a TTF on Ultimate and nothing happened. I feel like the DEP was the trouble.

Usually for me when i click launch and nothing happens, it is because i'm not running it in compatibility mode and/or as an administrator.

Back