Game Deleted All Photon Drops And Meseta

My in game name is Komodo. I checked every character’s bank I have for the photon drops and they were all gone, except for one photon drop on Komodo. And all the meseta except for what I had on my character was gone as well.

I wasn’t sure if the photon drops were all in my bank or in Komodo’s inventory. But in any case all that was left was one photon drop and I checked all over the place.

The last thing I remember doing was trading a photon drop for one add slot at paganini’s shop, I bought the add slot and added a slot to a red coat frame and then went to sleep for the night, when I woke up all the other photon drops I had (except for one) and the meseta were gone.

@boundlesshero You poor thing... You should only ever buy something from Paganini with the exact amount of PDs the item costs because he actually takes every single one in your inventory.

At least I'm pretty sure it's something like that, I might be wrong though.

Yes. Paganini always takes all your Photon Drops when you trade with him. He even asks something like "Are you sure you want to trade all of your Photon Drops?" when you're about to finalize the trade.

Sorry, but they're gone.

Ohh, lol. that’s stupid the game does that. I lost like 14 or 15. I did not realize that happened. Guess not much I can do now. Thanks for letting me know at least, just won’t do that again lmao

Back