Game crashing in PoD Sandpit Room

Goukezitsu

I've been having this issue and my friend who runs with me has the same problem. For what ever reason in Point of Disaster in Ultimate mode in the sandpit room with the poison trap, Merissa A, and 2 Gorans the game will crash for only one of us (so far). Seemingly it happens around the time after Merissa A dies and the Gorans are about to die. The game just says PSO has encountered a problem and crashes fully.

Gifoie is being used by my friend and I'm just using spread needle. I'm not sure if that's relevant but I'm giving all the information I have. It used to not happen at all, but recently it's been happening almost every other time or in a row sometimes and has happened 10 times so far so it's not a random occurrence.

If any pc specs help, my GPU is a GTX680, CPU i73770k, and I have 16GBs of ram.

Last edited:
KILL LEFT GORAN FIRST PLS
(preferably REALLYFAST to prevent the bug, like it says in Skylar's thread)

Ah thanks guys. I did a search but I guess I was in the wrong subforum when I did it so I didn't get any hits. That's a weird bug tho lol.

Okay, I know why this is happening and it's because the two Gorans are given Character and Script IDs they should not have, therefore calling Functions that aren't actually tied to them. (specifically they're calling the 4P route's NPC ID for whatever reason)

I'll fix it and get it uploaded when possible.

Alright I uploaded a "fixed" version of PoD that shouldn't crash people anymore but let me know if it does.

I've never actually crashed in PoD ever when playing it, but I'm going to assume that's the issue.

Back