Full Dressing + NPCs? And should Dressing Room stay a team feature?

Sun

I'm aware that this server wants to keep things similar to SEGA's server, but I was wondering if cosmetic things like Full Dressing Room/NPC skins could become usable. Also, should the basic Dressing Room itself stay a TP feature? I don't think any team has it unlocked (correct me if I'm wrong here), and given the server's population atm, it doesn't look like many teams may even get it soon. I feel the Dressing Room should at least be not tied to TP, but it's really up to the staff if it should stay TP locked. I just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are.

Full dressing room and NPCs won't happen.

Dressing room will also always be a team feature... Though, looking at the price, 3000 is kind of step, especially when you look at PoD and TRR costing 1000... seems like those should cost more and DR should be less... Will think about this...

Especially because small team already struggle (the people who have like 2 or 3 friends trying to teampoint up to the quest)
Actually I was wondering if it would be possible to implement the Team Point items from JPBB, as these would make teams a little less rigid. (You buy 500, 1000, 5000 or 10000 TP in box form from the counter, and can be team pointed for that many TP.)

Like, imagine the scenario is that you've made a lot of TP in your team, but your team dies / your entire team decides to move to another one. Being able to buy boxed TP would let you move all your TP to another team instead of having to lose it if you want a new team to play with.

I've never heard of this, but it's something we could look into and add, sure.

Sodaboy said:
I've never heard of this, but it's something we could look into and add, sure.
What about this, would be weird to have them there just sitting in the data, I mean, they should have been used at least temporarily?
Don't quote me on it tho, just saying...
Code:
031900 Team Points 500
031901 Team Points 1000
031902 Team Points 5000
031903 Team Points 10000

Yeah I had some discussion with Matt on this. It's relatively easy to implement and yeah, we found those items. :p Thanks for the help just in case. ;)

For reference, tofuman wrote in viewtopic.php?t=373&p=2480#p2477:

tofuman said:
yeah on sega you could buy the team point items which are worth as much team points as their name indicates. I opted not to put these in. at least for the moment.

It seems trading for team points on sega's servers was quite a thing.

(As Sun seems to propose these changes for Ephinea, I think the thread should be moved into the Ephinea subforum.)

Can you change the proportions of your char in the dressing room? Can't remember if that was allowed on SEGA server or not...

Dab said:
Can you change the proportions of your char in the dressing room? Can't remember if that was allowed on SEGA server or not...
Nope.

While I understand why we won't be having NPC skins, I will miss tearing up Ragol as Momoka...

I would be into seeing the price of dressing room reduced a tick...maybe down to something like 1500 or 2k?

Sodaboy said:
Full dressing room and NPCs won't happen.

Dressing room will also always be a team feature... Though, looking at the price, 3000 is kind of step, especially when you look at PoD and TRR costing 1000... seems like those should cost more and DR should be less... Will think about this...

Please let us know soon if you're going to change the price. We're getting close to 3k and will unlock Dressing Room either 1st or 2nd (i.e., after unlocking PoD, so once we reach 4k).

Back