FONewMearl Build

T-J-PSOBB

im looking for advice on what to buy to max the build. i have 148 mind 2 def. and a 150 mind mag.

looking for frams, slots, barriers, staffs. i have read some and been told some but i want the community input! what should i do and start buying??

The basic mold from the Ephinea wiki for FOnewearl seems helpful, and I like to let you try out some stats plans on your own with this post that has a stats simulator. Simply click "Spoiler: Matt's Stats Plans" then "FOnewearl" at the bottom to see her builds. For a quick reference on getting good with boosting the effectiveness of your techniques well, I made this post for myself initially, but here you go. You didn't ask for it, but I think it's relevant for your inquiry on how to get good with a FOnewearl.

Feel free to reach us at the Ephinea Discord in #pso and #trading.

Here are the core support FO items I would get first:

3 Elemental wands for tech boosts: Fire Scepter: Agni, Storm Wand: Indra, Ice Staff: Dagon
Tyrell's Parasol for SDR range boost
Glide Divine for JZ range boost
Slicer of Fanatic for group Demon's
Bringer's Rifle for single Demon's
V801 for tech speed boosts
Smartlink and Heavenly/Battle for ranged attacking (pretty much just for Demon's use)

All except V801 (12 PD or so) Smartlink (2 PD) and H/Battle (2 PD) can be had for 1 PD or less with no hit

Back