FODRA has been lag spiking today

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Like 1000+ ms randomly for a few seconds, and it wasn't on my end. I've had an account DC once so far, but usually it's just lag.

I just woke up from a nap a few hours later and saw Government and @Ayria saying they both spiked in a room too. I was hoping it'd resolve itself but I guess not :(

There has been alot of lag spikes on fodra defo.

Is it confirmed that these spikes aren't happening on the other ships? If so, I might be playing there for a bit. <_<

Someone is trying to ruin Xmas. :(

I blame Broomop.

Who knows!
Guild Wars 2 has been doing the exact same thing for the past two days.
I just wanna play videogame pls

Mew's been lagging a Lot these past 3 nights too! Feeling only a Little better that it's not Her Alone! Suspicious lag is Suspicious! =/

There's been extreme amounts of lag for lots of users across many regions and ISP's so yea it's a thing sadly. :\

@Mizalie pointed out to me it happens on the start of the hour, been watching it for a bit now and it seems to be right.

It's the hourly backup causing an issue due to the database size now. Will have to figure out a way to optimize the backup to run faster or another means. Temporarily, we've adjusted to a daily backup. May cause a spike at 02:00AM EST, but that's it.

It's the hourly backup causing an issue due to the database size now. Will have to figure out a way to optimize the backup to run faster or another means. Temporarily, we've adjusted to a daily backup. May cause a spike at 02:00AM EST, but that's it.

Thanks Sodaboy.

(Personally I'd feel safer if it was at least 12 hour backups tho - dis game buggy af - not sure how everyone else feels)

OK, then will set it for 02:00PM EST and 02:00AM EST until we get our master/slave or optimization going.

Back