FO Advice

If you got the scratch for mind mats you should invest in some. W/o mats u need a pretty high level to go mixed like you'd want

So far I have rambling may 0h and I found a guardania with 20h. I'm using a unfinished mind mag right now it's only level 130 in total. I've got a thirteen armour equipped but no diska for it.

I've managed to learn s/d 30/29 by borrowing a mind mag then returning it. My best staff is a striker of Chao. I got a glide divine but I'm so far off using it even with my mind mag. I've got a completed power Sato I'd like to equip full time but then I'll be even further off using the glide. I do have some 50h charge Vulcans though.

As for units I got lucky and found a v801 so I'm using that, and a smartlink and two god arms to meet the requirements on rambling may, when I can I'll drop one of those for my h battle
Imo, the h/battle is more important than the v801, so I would use that with the smartlink and 2 God/arms until you can Max ata with 1 God/arm.

I would invest in 1 h/arm or so if you can. By level 100 with an h/arm and a mag with 50 dex you can have rambling may on easily.

Back