Fixes for Knight of Coral

DaBluHoundoom

I have returned from the void!
Guildcard
I just played through Knight of Coral on Ultimate for the first time, and I've noticed some things that perhaps need to be fixed in the code between difficulty settings:

1) In the Mines portion of the quest, once you've cleared the first room to the right of the warp, a warp point appears in Ultimate to take you to the center island of that room and collect any loot that may have been dropped by the enemies that spawn there. This warp does not appear in the other three difficulties, and while yes, you could pull the Canadines and Sinows off of that island in Normal through Very Hard, the Dubchics aren't that lucky (especially if you get, like a God/Arm that drops and it's stuck on that island). Is there a way we can implement this warp in the other three difficulties?

2) Also in Ultimate, after completing the main part of the quest and talking to the quest giver, the Photon Fortune that appears in the Quest Board does nothing. This works in the other three difficulties, granting either a tip on how to do the quest again in the future, or to reveal the secret after-quest area (don't want to throw out any spoilers). Does this bit of code need to be fixed?

Thanks ahead of time for taking a look into this!

Kind of weird that the warp doesn't show up on other difficulties, because I didn't put it down with any special script properties (plus I'm pretty sure I tested it on Normal). I'll have a look at it to see if I can get it to occur.

And when I first did KoC, the Photon Ticket also worked on Ultimate so no idea why that is occurring either, guess I'll have to find out.

Also I moved this to Bug Reports since it's pretty much that.

Kind of weird that the warp doesn't show up on other difficulties, because I didn't put it down with any special script properties (plus I'm pretty sure I tested it on Normal). I'll have a look at it to see if I can get it to occur.

And when I first did KoC, the Photon Ticket also worked on Ultimate so no idea why that is occurring either, guess I'll have to find out.

Also I moved this to Bug Reports since it's pretty much that.

TY, Matt.

I can (almost) confirm that this is broken. Finished for the fourth time on Ultimate just now. First three times getting my Photon Fortune I got unlucky and got the tip about clearing mines. Fourth time it seemingly did nothing. I think that's supposed to be the secret warp? Problem is that I don't know where the secret warp is supposed to be in the first place, so I can't really confirm. Looked everywhere on Pioneer/Mines/Ruins/Caves and saw nothing.

If someone could tell me what's supposed to happen, that would be much appreciated!

Back