Feeling Nostalgic

Verde

Guildcard
So the other day I decided to repurpose an old hard drive and thought I’d have a quick check to see what was on it before I wiped it. While checking the contents I came across a folder named PSO, and in that were all my old mag charts and other random PSO related files dating back to my Dreamcast days. Fast forward to now, can’t stop thinking about PSO so here I am, venturing into the world of Ragol once more.

I’ve just started a RAmar named Vero, holla if you see me around :)

Welcome to Ephinea!

Also to add to Eis's post about xmas/good time to start we have weekly boosts which are doubled for the event. The next boost (starting Sunday 00:00 UTC) is EXP so should be doubled to an extra 100% for that week, best time for a new character/to join. Also Xmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve, Day all have ALL the boosts combined.

Welcome to Ephinea, I hope you enjoy yourself. The community here is honestly one of the better communities I’ve been a part of, so suffice it to say people are pretty chill and friendly here for the most part. Anyways if you ever spot a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun be sure to say hi because that’s me. I do my best to help out new players whenever I spot them. You can also just message me if you have questions or need some help in game and I’ll assist you to the best of my abilities. Anyways happy hunting~

So the other day I decided to repurpose an old hard drive and thought I’d have a quick check to see what was on it before I wiped it. While checking the contents I came across a folder named PSO, and in that were all my old mag charts and other random PSO related files dating back to my Dreamcast days. Fast forward to now, can’t stop thinking about PSO so here I am, venturing into the world of Ragol once more.

I’ve just started a RAmar named Vero, holla if you see me around :)
Eeeeeeee!!! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster heeds the topless siren call of Nostalgia! MAG feed charts are the same for the most part...so if you've memorized any of them from your DC files...you'll be fine! As Loved Ones had stated, we are quite the warm and nurturing community for Anyone who's been away for 17+ years. You'll find a lot of what you remember still where you remember seeing it...only now you can actually ENJOY your stay, rather than worry some undesireables will pop into your party...Walk thru walls...kill all the bosses and leave. Yes, those asshats are long gone! Anywho...before Mew goes off on one of her usual frothing Rants...just know we are happy to see you join us, we are proud to call you One Of Us....and most importantly, We are Proud to Say "Welcome Home! =3!

Welcome to the server! Glad you decided to come back to PSO. We got a lot of cool people here and a lot of cool features on this server. Hope you like it here!

Back