Falz not giving XP?

It might explain why you can't reproduce the bug on your own, though. Maybe it only happens to people who don't get the kill.

I can't confirm that it only happens in those quests. I've just never had it happen to me outside of TTF.

I was in MA4C E1 normal on my own. I don't know if this is related the TTF bug, I've only seen this bug happen in MA4C myself.

I killed Dark Falz (Normal mode, I was solo) in a quest (IIRC, Maximum Attack 4) and got only 20 exp:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 54
I can't confirm the TTF bug but MA4C is 100% bugged. I can reproduce it every time. We will repair this quest.

Ah yes the bug with MA4C and Tethealla is something like when the child count is set to 4 in canane group, the number of canadine spawn is 4 instead of 8. This messes up the whole xp count from the mobs near the end of mines and after that. You might ask, but I never saw any 4 canadine group. If you look at this picture, you will understand they are all stacked at the same spot making them hard to see plus there is an ingame bug over there that prevents you from hitting some of these monsters. I believe it's because the canane wave ids are wrongly set inside of the quest, but that's another issue.

https://gyazo.com/dd92e1faeb8be7ef55da215d50247ed6

There is also two Garanz, skin 129, that have the stupid clone value set to 4 as well.

The Korean hosting company didn't seem to know how to create quests all that well; Fragments of a Memory, for instance, is comprised of 100% Dimenians. I've wondered if that's because they set the La/So Dimenian values on the wrong fields (thus causing the flags to have no effect), but I've never checked.

Mylandra said:
Sodaboy said:
There is also two Garanz, skin 129, that have the stupid clone value set to 4 as well.
That sounds... very useful. I bet they never spawn as well lmao
The Garanz never spawn, and the client doesn't increment the ID. It knows that's junk data. Tethealla just takes it for what it is and increments the count.

Final result is, when Falz dies, the 2 Garanz with 4 clones each makes Tethealla think Falz should be mid 744, but the client is like Falz is 736.

Tofu is fixing the quest now.

Then it's not doing it on the Canadines, I don't know. Either way, all I know is, once we got rid of the junk data on the Canadines and Garanz, they are now in sync now.

I don't have a clue what that tool is, but I think that I know what I'm talking about as I have made a server software that loads quest files, thank you very much.

The IDs are fine now after deleting the bad data. Again, thank you very much.

Back