Extending the olive branch to Schtserv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I just want EP3. As someone who has lost all their PSO progress unjustifiably and justifiably multiple times, I'm not quite as phased anymore when shit happens. As far as I can tell, Schthack still lives the life of a pariah and works on the server because he wants to intermittently. Reboot or not.

Anyway, what server were ya'll playing on? GMs were banning and abusing their power before Crono came in. There was selective crashing/FSOD, kicks for the kicks, banned because they were a furry, mutes you couldn't detect. oh and we had a very very toxic forum. fun times! Everyone is shitting on Crono (and they should), but he pretty much reigned that in after he made the buy out. The only abusable tool was muting people.

I can't speak at all for anything that happened after my ban as I have no clue! I guess it is entirely possible other GMs were doing shadowy shit not posted on the forum as I had no way of checking the logs. I'm almost certain .... uhh Envy? was a shady sam with Edwaordo. I'd say RMT, poor balance choices, and bringing your gf into the staff were the real problems. The GM Cheatshield was less of an issue later on but it damaged the economy for many years while creating unneeded friction in a lot of circles.

Making your back up to the same drive is a very real problem too. :oops:

Anyway, Schthack had its up an downs, now its down. Pretty much anyone on this forum had a fun time there at some point if they were around for it. Except one person but I can't remember why because they got banned for ban evading so much it became the only reason they were banned.
Fix up Ep3 and I'll go back on my Gamecube!

i made all of meltina's and most of darv's equipment

Nerf all player and delete thier weps , make my own weps cause i am admin . I am the best schthack player >>>>thats the reason for schthack wipe ver2.0

The hard truth Pain lol.... you summed it up well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Varista getting a staff position here, he's already been banned from the Ephinea Discord for certain... transgressions, definitely not someone who would be staff (why are people even getting this idea that we'd get more staff from other places anyway?).

That being said, I'd appreciate if the thread doesn't just devolve into spilling tea. It's fine to discuss this, but let's not just slander.

It has been awhile. I had forgotten about who Varista was until now, it had slipped my memory. I would not change anything I said earlier. I 100% agree with Matt on this though. Given my past experiences with Varista.

Long time, no post.

Can I say that I would support extending an olive branch to everybody, besides Varista / Zues / Lizzy / (insert whatever new username they will create once everybody associates current username with nonsense.) [Don't want to be a toxic reactionary CANCELLER.]

But, Ephinea is a better place to read forums / Discord without. Ade is trying to extend an olive branch to a person who literally is mocking them in their profile posts. I most certainly "chewed through enough" Zues' thoughts to understand they are waste of time.

We got into a hours, maybe days long, argument about snap targetting. They asserting KB player scan snap target, then when PROVEN WRONG. They moved goal posts and start arguing that ithasno impact. (This is really not relevant toconversation, just want to highlight their dishonesty.) And this does not include the other toxic behavior they have displayed in PSO community, that imo other players have been banned for.

TLDR: SCHT players welcome on Ephinea, just not Varista / Zues / Lizzy / (insert whatever new username they will create once everybody associates current username with nonsense.) They can keep their "balance changes", "opinions", etc and make the best PSO server imaginable.

SORRY FOR SLANDER MATT

Imagine telling people not to slander me while simultaneously slandering me and allowing others to do so because it fits a narrative you actively support.
Half these people I've never even met and are saying bad shit about me. Weird how that works out.

Edit: I saw matt saying i got banned off of ephinea discord. This is true, though it seems as though I've been unbanned for reasons or another. Original reason I got banned is because some one was calling me a nazi in politics channel, and then I was banned for asking Matt about certain topics regarding certain people.
Pic below as proof of reference. Inb4 I get banned or muted or this post is removed for setting the record straight.

Attachments

• banned off eph.jpg
    banned off eph.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Yeah this is kinda what happens when you make yourself a notable figure in a community for acting a certain way. Your actions have consequences beyond just the people you interact with.
Then you'd think people would be mature enough to actually interact with me themselves instead of acting like 3rd graders and believing everything their friends tell them.

We are sorry. Why didn't you just explain that? I didn't realize that reading the things you said wouldn't allow any insight into who you are. I will make sure next time I disregard everything somebody has said and done before making a judgement on their character. I hope you understand, and we can maybe extend an olive branch. Maybe even"chew through" a couple of quests to find my 1/1800 PGF. Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back