Event rare mob spawn

Aria

Guildcard
hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there would be a event with rare mobs spawning more frequently. Or any other thing of a nearing event that would make a psy wand easier to drop (I’m a returning player that really loves psy wand).

Its really difficult for me to farm hahaha. And to cough up the pd’s well..... I’m not really a pro hahaha.

The best Psycho Wand hunt is actually Oran Gibbles. And it's an "uber" so it is intended to be extremely difficult to find!

There are rotating weekly boosts that include an increase in Rare Enemy appearance, and I believe the Anniversary event historically has some event-long boosts of Rare Enemies.

Once every four weeks (including next week, starting Sunday 00:00 UTC), the rare monster rate goes up by 50% for the duration of that week. It's 1/512 normally (1/10 for Kondrieu), and on those boosted weeks, it goes up to 1/341 (1/6.66 for Kondrieu). As SLU said, we typically include rare monster boosts in the yearly Anniversary event as well, which runs through most of August!

Back