Event Killgates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firkraag

neverlucky
Guildcard
They should not be character based, I know some who will walk away with over 10 spheres this event and another who contributed just as many kills to the overall milestones walking away with only one because he preferred to play his main and only character.

Tagging is another thing, we got RAmar's starting fights with Razonde, many ignoring priority targets in favor of larger groups of critters (The player who deals with that Zu in the back knocking people down getting less reward than the ones who fights the group of Pyro's for example). This is very common I noticed and who can blame them?

The event is cool, it's just the tagging requirement and ability to gain the same milestones twice using a new character that's an issue I feel. In order to prevent people making new accounts instead perhaps make it stack multiple times per account: 25,500 kills would reward the account two mag cells, 50k would net them two spheres(potentially) and so on.

The rewards are too good to ignore and I'm playing characters I didn't really want to focus on just yet.

Last edited:
It was announced from the very start that the event rewards would be character based.

It was your friend’s conscious decision to only play one character during the event.

It will be the server’s decision to only reward one of his characters rewards for his participation.

I don’t feel sorry for him.

Account based rewards will never return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back