Episode 4 Drop Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play anything but sandbox mode so I don't care that much, but I will say that for the most part I thought schtserv's drops were pretty balanced, although there wasn't much point in fighting the bosses. IMO if IDs like pink, blue, yellow, and white had decent boss drops, theirs would have been been pretty good.

This is a great idea, IMO. I don't think shaking things up is going to take away from anyone but the purist of diehard BB fans. I think "modernizing" the drops by adding variety is a good idea.

Shit, while we're at it, just throw some ep4 drops in other episodes, because as is, the power creep in BB is real, lol. Excited to see what you guys come up with!

While you guys are waiting, I figured I should drop a teaser:

9b93f36c70.png

I'd be fine either way, I trust if changed a good job would be done to balance things out.

While you guys are waiting, I figured I should drop a teaser:

9b93f36c70.png
Okay hmm.... Pinkal is now the best ID, followed by Pinkal. Pinkal is now decent. We used to say Pinkal and Pinkal sucks, but now they're very relevant IDs! But Pinkal, which was once great, was nerfed to the ground.

Very curious.... I think this will be a good thing

Not having to farm Shambertin for a large chunk of the better rares sounds enticing. The idea of sacrificing Kondy rates to improve Saint rates will def be met with complaints, but it's healthier to the game IMO.

Even though HC has it easy with Kondrieu (I think, assuming he works like every other rare spawn for hardcore), I'm getting real tired of PoD regardless :<

I am definitely all for this. I can't fucking stand PoD anymore after all the runs I did to hunt Limiter from Shamb lol. :cool:

I am definitely all for this. I can't fucking stand PoD anymore after all the runs I did to hunt Limiter from Shamb lol. :cool:
yeah dab your hard work paid off! i have to change to bluefull on one of my characters tho (i dont want to hunt astarks on hunewearl) basically i have a bit of rearranging to do and its hard to make a final decision...:mad:

basically i have a bit of rearranging to do and its hard to make a final decision...:mad:
Which, as you may guess, was the aim. :P A lack of definitive bests means more variety, which in turns means a healthier economy as it reduces oversaturation and encourages trading between users, as nobody can get everything themselves (unless they plan to have all 10 IDs or close-to).

An issue with the previous tables, I think, was that Yellowboze was a very centric ID to Episode 4, which caused the majority of games to be ran under Yellowboze, and through no fault of the drop rates, items such as V101 and V502 (and other high-ticket items off Yellowboze) were far too common in the market (especially with many users having multiples -- I have found 3 or 4 V101s and 4 V502s just playing). On the flip-side, items such as Yunchang were rare on the market and it was not really possible to pick up a hit one, and if you wanted certain items off the power IDs, you'd have to hunt it yourself.

And then of course, every ID was just "what does this ID get from Shambertin/Kondrieu" for the most part. While there were drops elsewhere, they had far less significance.

I thought it was a period of two weeks. Was this changed all of a sudden?

Please note that there probably will be a free SID change for everyone for a limited time as a result of these tables, as they are rather drastic.

It is a period of two weeks, this is a different thread that was posted before the update itself.

Actually, I will lock this and link to the update thread, which is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back