Episode 1 Horror Mod (Ultimate only)

Kamui

S.
Guildcard
Something that has been a project of mine for more than 2 years already.
Even though it's not 100% finished yet (v0.9), I still think it's time to "release" this mod. Now. Or in another 2 years. Or most likely never.
So yeah, still some stuff to clean in here, but anyway.

This is a heavy (and gory! :twisted: ) mod of Episode 1 which includes all areas of EP1, all EP1 monsters including bosses, effects, item boxes & Meseta, HUD, various NPCs (not all of them though, part of being lazy >.<), blood textures, crates, doors (some are missing though, in R2 for example), etc...

Areas only apply in Ultimate difficulty!

I hope to update this to v1.0 in the near future, going to clean this and that, no promises though.

-Download PSOBB Episode 1 Horror mod v0.9 (Ultimate only)-

Enjoy & Happy Halloween :twisted:

Credits to
GAMA for his clean Glass HUD, I used it as base
Echelon for his PSO2 effects, some of them are in use
Eve~ for the helping hand
seven for testing
Pretty much the whole community of course

City
city_zpsyfumjxzq.png

Forest
forest_zpswuuriim0.png

Cave
cave_zpsltmwkjy5.png

Mine
mine_zpsnw6nxxpv.png

Ruins
ruins_zpslnq1yfcl.png

looks great. cant wait to see the rest of this in-game

i like the racaseal on the main screen when you login (i play RAcl) now i just need a "scary" racl.. haha i dont quite fit in with the environment, with my bright lightblue/white colors. xD

Thanks everyone!

Nyte said:
i like the racaseal on the main screen when you login (i play RAcl) now i just need a "scary" racl.. haha i dont quite fit in with the environment, with my bright lightblue/white colors. xD

Something I will consider, a little blood splatter might do it.^^

Updated the link btw, accidentially put a custom Seabed ogg in the previous download. :?

Back