Ephinea's drawing thread

Recently been playing around alot with Stable Diffusion models....it's extremely powerful.

These are all AI generated, meaning i've done literally nothing myself aside from provide prompts and tweak settings/algorithms to the model.

Here's some of the things i've come up with:

View attachment 18615
Red Ring Rico (From official art)

View attachment 18616
Hucaseal (portrait from official art)

View attachment 18617
Elly Person (from official art) -
Looks amazing. You should generate more lol

My most recent piece I finished!❤️ Haven't thought of a name for it yet. Ink/acrylic on 12"x18" watercolor paper.
View attachment 18620
The more I look at this the more amazing the detail looks, this is great!

Some more AI stuffs I did using the PSOBB Concept Art:

Hucast Remastered-3211479696.png

Hucast
Hucast White Armor-1090721737.png
Alternate Armor type

Ramarl Splice-958577858.png

Ramarl's concept art spliced with a different character I drew.

It didn't know how to resolve the baggy pants, so it gave her random cloth bits on her legs......a bit overdesigned but i decided not to fix it lol

The more I play with this, the more I see that Stable Diffusion is a tool that almost all artists will eventually need to adopt (like Photoshop). It's just way too easy to generate content with it.

Attachments

• Ramarl AI-3326543722.png
    Ramarl AI-3326543722.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 22
When playing PSOGC I was a bit tired of seeing this very low res (64px) 'font' file that appears during quest loading so I made a HD version, it doesn't make an immense difference but it's nice still :)
CapturePSO07.PNG
CapturePSO08.PNG

Last edited:
I know i have not been very active on here, but i always think about PSO from time to time. And my friend Cyane (Cyaneworks) has done some artwork for me, its both our force outfits on our OCs. I really love this picture i just wanted to share it with people that would get it uwu thank you, love you all. Hope people love and passion for this game never dies.

Attachments

• reward_phantasy_adventure_by_cyaneworks_dg4y9ud-pre.jpg
    reward_phantasy_adventure_by_cyaneworks_dg4y9ud-pre.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 15
I know i have not been very active on here, but i always think about PSO from time to time. And my friend Cyane (Cyaneworks) has done some artwork for me, its both our force outfits on our OCs. I really love this picture i just wanted to share it with people that would get it uwu thank you, love you all. Hope people love and passion for this game never dies.
SQUEE~! =3

I wish I remember who this was done by, but about 3 months before the SCHT wipe of 2013, I was going to give all of my gear to the person who drew me the coolest PSO themed picture, using my face over my RAmar. This is what they delivered and I love it so much.11885177_10156044404625112_3810151521180115938_n.jpg

I wish I remember who this was done by, but about 3 months before the SCHT wipe of 2013, I was going to give all of my gear to the person who drew me the coolest PSO themed picture, using my face over my RAmar. This is what they delivered and I love it so much.View attachment 20087
This is a very nice sketch !
The RAmar look like Solid Snake (Metal Gear) or maybe Snake Plissken in New York 1997 by John Carpenter.
Are you Kurt Russel ? ^w^

"N076" drawing was a gift for Verkins (I don't know if Verkins is in the forums);
"N077" drawing was my first outfit on pso2 classic;
"N084" drawing was a gift for kyasarintsu (I don't know if kyasarintsu is in the forums);
The rest of the drawings are for a small hobby I have, basically in the lunch break in my job I have nothing to do, so I'm writing stories about what players in pso could think of the game and how they play it, it's nothing special but I like writing, drawing the players later at night feels nice too.

Attachments

• N089.png
    N089.png
    972 KB · Views: 1
  • N088.png
    N088.png
    919.8 KB · Views: 1
  • N087.png
    N087.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 0
  • N086.png
    N086.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 1
  • N084.png
    N084.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 1
  • N077.png
    N077.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 1
  • N076.png
    N076.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
1st drawing was a gift for Verkins (I don't know if Verkins is in the forums);
2nd drawing was my first outfit on pso2 classic;
3rd drawing was a gift for kyasarintsu (I don't know if kyasarintsu is in the forums);
The rest of the drawings are for a small hobby I have, basically in the lunch break in my job I have nothing to do, so I'm writing stories about what players in pso could think of the game and how they play it, it's nothing special but I like writing, drawing the players later at night feels nice too.
That final pic has mew thinking of this character joining a random room full of nooblets and they tell her..."...NO KILLING! We only need you for 'support'...ok?...ok? ... B....Blink once for Yes....two for No?....". X'D!

Back