Ephinea Server

Flo

Handfite Me Haxlord Fag-a-Tron
I have only been actually playing/leveling for 2 days and, I can say I owe Sodaboy and the staff an apology. I was wrong to just assume that this place was bad because it is relatively new compared to Ultima. I really like this place and the people seem nice and not as 'cliquish' as Ultima can be.

For what it is worth Sodaboy I am sorry to you specifically. It seems like you really got a great setup here. As for the rest of you I just want you all to know I was wrong and, I am incredibly sorry for not giving your server more credit. This place is awesome and, I hope this place stays around for many many years with tons and tons of success.

Best Regards,

Flo

Literally the worst server ever, though. Don't give in to the hivemind. :eek:

It's true though, Sodaboy has put a lot of work into this server to make it as good as can be. Sure, there's been slip-ups along the way and things people don't agree with, but he definitely deserves credit for the work he's done and for keeping PSO fresh after all these years.

I have only been actually playing/leveling for 2 days and, I can say I owe Sodaboy and the staff an apology. I was wrong to just assume that this place was bad because it is relatively new compared to Ultima. I really like this place and the people seem nice and not as 'cliquish' as Ultima can be.

For what it is worth Sodaboy I am sorry to you specifically. It seems like you really got a great setup here. As for the rest of you I just want you all to know I was wrong and, I am incredibly sorry for not giving your server more credit. This place is awesome and, I hope this place stays around for many many years with tons and tons of success.

Best Regards,

Flo
*POUNCES and hugs! then examines more carefully!* Hmmmm a "Floies".....wonder if you're one of mews Lost Loved ones? *keeps examining!* >=3 And Yes, it's pretty Awesome Here! Soda-samas has really impresseded! X3!
Now, if only we can liberate more lost souls from other Servers...We Need Shinobi to infiltrate and plant seeds of dissension >=3.

Last edited:
Literally the worst server ever, though. Don't give in to the hivemind. :eek:

It's true though, Sodaboy has put a lot of work into this server to make it as good as can be. Sure, there's been slip-ups along the way and things people don't agree with, but he definitely deserves credit for the work he's done and for keeping PSO fresh after all these years.
Heh heh "Hivemin...".er....HEY! Borg----------------> mew! lol

Back