Poumn DOOM POOM Guildcard 42007179 Guildcard 2 42008166 Sep 18, 2026 #81 this is incredible. thank you for the update!
Sodaboy Sodabob Staff member Gender Male Guildcard 11111111 Tuesday at 7:59 AM #82 Let me know if DLL version v1.875 (latest as of today) is more compatible with other Winlator versions. I haven't got around to testing Android myself but hope to do it within the next week or two, maybe make the process easier.
Let me know if DLL version v1.875 (latest as of today) is more compatible with other Winlator versions. I haven't got around to testing Android myself but hope to do it within the next week or two, maybe make the process easier.
M Mustchow Member Guildcard 42051601 Wednesday at 11:46 PM #83 Sodaboy said: Let me know if DLL version v1.875 (latest as of today) is more compatible with other Winlator versions. I haven't got around to testing Android myself but hope to do it within the next week or two, maybe make the process easier. Click to expand... tested today with winlator version 11.2 on my rg477m. still getting error 916.
Sodaboy said: Let me know if DLL version v1.875 (latest as of today) is more compatible with other Winlator versions. I haven't got around to testing Android myself but hope to do it within the next week or two, maybe make the process easier. Click to expand... tested today with winlator version 11.2 on my rg477m. still getting error 916.