Ephinea Christmas 2023 Event Thread

Seen a Yas9k banner tonight and a Lame Banner the other day, no idea on hit % but good to assume they are in the Very Rare Spots.
I am assuming 30h for lame and 40h for Yas9; hopefully those people post so we know!

Yeah the samba banner was a 60h normal present afaik, I got the same for daisy chain, which I've already auctioned off.

Le Cogneur with 45 hit from a normal present. Pretty good find for just starting out.

Last edited:
I kinda see it like this. You can set goals for yourself in PSO and try to attain them all. Thats motivation for sure. But yeah at some point you might have all you were looking for.

I am handling it this way: I made a ton of chars, cause I love the level up sound and early game progression. I invent characters with well personality. Something I want to invest even more into, is to genuine roleplay my characters.
So this is one of my motivation points.

Second is style. I dont aim for endgame stuff. I want to have it, for sure. But it comes along naturally. Hopefully. And I dont want to force me into collecting the Power Gear just yet. I am excited for my Toy Hammer. I want a tension blaster, with Morolian Mag + fitting character. Thats fun to me.

But still yeah, at some point I wmight have all I care about too. I dont really believe that, since some drops are so insane, but yeah maybe.

So I tend to enjoy the road that PSO presents to me. I find the pacing perfect. There should not be big changes I think.

I also love being a team leader and provide support and the knowledge I have gathered to the new and returning players. That is motivation for me right there. And thinking about a Melee Fonewearl, a pure fun and quirky character with fun weapons and chu chu fever frame gets me giggling.

In the end, there are ways to explore PSO outside of Loot hunting. I fear that Loot hunting would bring my personal motivation down the fastest. So I try to pace it slowly. Hmm alright. To whoever read this, thanks. Imma stop now lol.
That’s a great outlook!

Back