Ephinea Christmas 2023 Event Thread

add slot, photon drop, 3 pds, and a stealth kit!

6 gifts so far in total, 3 bought with coal

I hope there's going to be something for long-term vets to hope for, because so far there isn't.

Don't wanna be a downer or sound ungrateful, but for us first-year players there isn't much to care about. (So little that I've barely even played this event).

Sorry, but just saying it how I see it. /grinch

Maybe I'll get few more PD's... Whoop de doo.

I'm just saying there could be some kind of ultra-rare item than would even make long-term vets salivate. Even if it's attainability was unlikely.
But at present there is very little motivation for anyone who has played here for more than a few years.

I love this server, but the "events" are always so.... Meh.

Collect the crap, for a chance of something good-ish... Or Collect the crap and you can gamble for a chance of something good-ish (but probably lose). Or get the presents for a chance of something good-ish (but probably not).

Remember back on Sega or even Scht when events were actually genuinely EXCITING?

Something to think about...

Yeah, and on those servers you hadn't played the game for 8 years straight so everything seemed exciting.

We don't aim for the people who have played 8 years and have everything, because that would mean changing the progression curve of the game significantly, as if something epic is easier for you to get, it's also easier for everyone else to get and they skip 8 years of progress.

There's nothing to think about - you've played the game too much, it's time to quit.

Back