Ephinea : Changing ID from Skyly to Purplenum

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Batman

Salty Skyly
Hi ! I'm a new player on Ephinea and Phantasy Star Online in general.

With my friend we planned to play together and wanted to have 2 good section ID regarding to the Loot Chart of Ephinea.

So we chose "Skyly" and "Purplenum" and we wanted to use the /modsecid command to change our section ID. But I failed and change my ID to Skyly instead of Purplenum and now we have the same Section ID.

Is that possible to change it, or should I need to create a new caracter ?

Sorry for my english, I'm french...

It's unfortunate but you're responsible for your ID changes and use of the command, sorry. :(

Well it's not like I'll ask for a change every day. That's just one mistake.

But okay I thought moderator's purpose was to help the players. My bad. Have a nice day/evening/whatever.

I dunno then everyone would spam them with "mod my id" stories, kind of a pandoras box thing or wiping out gum in the middle of class. Soon as you give someone one everyone wants one.

Yeah BTW I have few questions about that double XP : Why and how long ?

Since i'm just rekt i'll keep playing my super Skyly Ranger.

Skyly rangers not bad to be quite honest. :p But yeah, our boosts usually last an entire week until the next week when the Milestone rewards reset. If you look at the bottom you can see last week vs current week. Each week, if we meet a certain amount of kills, we gain the boosts for each kill milestone passed.

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Also, you can easily have your friend hold your mag/units/weapons and simply remake a char. 1 normal difficulty TTF in 2X exp is usually 15 levels or so.

Is that just a story about GM huge laziness ? That's kinda sad, man. I'm Sadman.

GMs can't change IDs, only admins can. And it's not just a simple command. I'm pretty sure they have to change it manually in the actual database.

So no, it's not laziness.

To be fair, the help section which lists the command does not specify that it is one use only, which is going to be changed.

I have a level 200 purplenum ramar. Purple was the wrong id, so i made a new skyly one that i will use from now on. Skyly is the best id in the game. Your id should be for soloing. You can always make another character on purple, and just level it to 80 if you don't want to play it. I wish I had this knowledge before and had made my first ramar skyly instead :)

Skyly is better anyway since you can 'easily' hunt SJS. Spread needle and such are regular drops anyway and you can easily buy them if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back