Ephinea Challenge Mode Records

2c3 - 4p: 8'28 [FW]
@Klekt (FOnewearl), @Schranko (FOnewearl), @Spuz (FOnewearl). @Arsuru (FOnewearl) - 24-11-2023 - (Screenshot)
AtpHHR1.jpg

Had a decent impromptu session and worked out/tested some strats/timings.

2c3 - 4p: 07'30 [FW]
@Klekt (FOnewearl), @Toujours (FOnewearl), @Spuz (FOnewearl). @Arsuru (FOnewearl) - 25-11-2023 - (Screenshot, Spuz's Video)
pqzpE1j.jpg

Had an awesome session here, defined and tweaked some strats more, and put it all into fruition, had a bunch of good runs during the sesh.

Last edited:
2c2 - 4p: 25:01 [FW]
@Arsuru (FOnewearl), @Toujours (FOnewearl), @Schranko (FOnewm), @Spuz (HUcast) - 30-11-2023 - (Screenshot, Spuz's Video)
UL0KWYb.jpg

Good session, we had GI techs for the newm on most runs but not always gizonde for the boss. Hit sword/HG helps early on but we mostly were happy to go as long as we had 1x HG any% to FT gilchic lines and such. Was close to sub 25 but no Gizonde this run for the boss & few mistakes. Sub 24 is possible with good RNG and a smooth run I believe. Another thing for us to try is 3x FOney instead of 1x FOnewm to see how that impacts the run; and also 4x FO, how the loss of a few FT/DTs will impact vs an extra FO dmg/fluid loss.

2c4 - 4p: 34:46 [FW]
@Schranko (HUcast), @Arsuru (FOnewearl), @mrbigles (HUcast), @Spuz (HUcaseal) - 30-11-2023 - (Screenshot)
dbi48oU.jpg

The RNG on this session was pretty bad, Hit MG resets were pretty endless with only a few full runs (never getting a second hit mg/drops desired). But this run was pretty smooth regardless. We are aiming to get sub 32 mins.

Last edited:
2c1: 4p - 32'41 [FW]
@Spuz (HUct), @Toujours (FOnl), @Schranko (HUct), @Arsuru (HUct) - 20-01-2024 - (Screenshot)
VzIINOY.jpg

I forgot to record this run but I recorded a run that was 12 seconds slower :shrug:

We were aiming for sub 33 this session so that was nice and we had some good runs but we never got the 2x hit saber start we were resettng for (best was hit s+hg) and we never got enough daggers/powers to one side barba. With all things going perfectly; can 31'XX for sure.

Last edited:
Back