EP4 Retrieval Quests: where'd they go?

A Man in Flames

30K Gi Gue Slayer
Guildcard
Folks, I know I'm not that deeply traumatized after obliterating over 30,000 Gi Gues, but I don't see the Retrieval quests in EP4 anymore-- multi or solo mode.

Should I have taken my Gi Gue pills this morning?

If you are referring to LSH and LMB, they were quests made by the player Guardian Girth who was banned from the server. He requested all his quests be taken down which include:

Villainous rift 1 and 2
Malicious uprising 1-5
Lost shock gungnir
Lost riot raygun
Lost devil sceptre
Lost chaos calibur
Lost heart breaker
lost son hopkins
lost master blaster

Oh, damn-- that is unfortunate. Thank you for the quick reply, and pardon my not asking on the QQ/QA thread.

Yeah, Girth - his main account, at least - got banned.

Also, your 30k Gi Gue died for a reason. Another player, Exodia, got SJS after the 1st Gi Gue today apparently. x)

Last edited:
My Gi Gues died because I killed them... 30,000 times.

Congratulations to @Exodia for not having to traverse the 9 circles of Gi Gue hell!

LDS LRR and LSG were more Lee than girth and should be reinstated fwiw. Ex: the reason later (LDS) version has fixed not in jungle is thanks to Lee.

according to my calculations the chance to get at least one sjs during 30k kills is 90.6528024971% n.n
So what you're saying is, even though I superseded the ever living shit out of the 1/12,603 drop rate (mind you I grinded out some odd 15-20K of those kills during the anniversary event last year with the drop boosts stacked), I was still within the mathematical realm of what would be the statiscal norm.

So in short, the drop rate is a lie (kind of), statistical averages reign supreme.

This is actually vindicating to a degree and helps me feel better about my past hunt-- thank you!

Back