Easter Event Top 20 Reward

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Apologies for being late on this one.

We'll be giving out the prize for the Event Egg leaderboards. Due to some issues with the Easter Event competition, the eligible winners are the Top 20 players instead of the Top 10.

The prize is 1x Photon Sphere.

Due to some slight issues it'll have to be done manually (just this once, in the future this will be done automatically), so if you are on the leaderboards, please PM me (Matt) on the forums or poke me ingame.

Thanks!

I am glad the extra ten get a prize for their hardwork. Will be a nice surprise for them :3

P.s. Won't be on for few days but I'll message you then etc :)

Last edited:
sold my soul woffing...for a photon sphere.

Fixed.

Didn't we all, but I feel them doing this was very reasonable and the right thing to do. Lots of players put alot of hard work in. Congrats to everyone :3

No I could have not woffed and still been in top 20.
but perhaps in every reality where you didn't wof, a bunch of people did and pushed you out of the top 20

can you prove otherwise?

Nice! I didn't grind wof mindlessly so im pretty relieved it wasn't some new server exclusive rare. Congrats to those who made it in though!

Ayy, no complaints.

Congrats to the 11-20 folks, glad you got included.

Due to some slight issues it'll have to be done manually (just this once, in the future this will be done automatically), so if you are on the leaderboards, please PM me (Matt) on the forums or poke me ingame.
I ain't even going to lie, you guys. The "slight issues" were I didn't feel like doing it.

I've been taking a break a bit since I've been working on the server almost non-stop since opening it. Right now I'm in Las Vegas on a business trip but also making sure to get plenty of pleasure time in too.

I'll be back at it after this week, but enjoying my time off as well.

Have fun in LV, but don't gamble away all that donation money you earned! Oh wait... :eek:

i already made a joke at @Sodaboy telling him to bring me back enough money to buy a bunch of donation tickets :cool:

Back