Easter Event Shop

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
The Easter Event Egg shop is now live. You can access it under Episode 2's "Shop" category.

The content of the event shop, including events that may transpire while in it, may change during the course of the event...

Last edited:
Cannot wait!!

LIVE. Edited the OP to state "The content of the event shop, including events that may transpire while in it, may change during the course of the event..."

BTW, I'll be reducing the cost of AddSlot. :p Don't worry. It'll probably drop down to 1. MY BAD ON THAT.

EDIT: OK, cost is reduced all ships. Thanks.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

As long as you're not playing Challenge mode or Battle mode, they drop from any episode, any quest, even with no quest loaded.

Nothing I like in the shop. Probably just gonna give away all my eggs towards the end of the event.

Nothing I like in the shop. Probably just gonna give away all my eggs towards the end of the event.

Eggs = PDs.

Also, Shop may change.

Don't bother. There's more planned for the shop which I know people will like.

We'll see. I'll wait patiently for the time being.

I love so many things in the shop im hoping the event doesnt end soon because i am doing the most intense easter egg hunt ever!

Such a negative Nancy, man.

Well I've never been much of a collector myself. As far as gear is concerned, I'm only looking for a select few things. I also don't see how I'm being negative if I planned on doing something kind such as giving away my egg findings :p

Luck mats,everyone wants luck mats.

Back