Double Saber and FOnewearl

Sometimes I do this when playing a CAST, since being a robot is fun.

"Proceed to dispense Shifta and Deband, newman fleshbag!"

Really that's the only reason non-CAST races are even still alive. Otherwise the HUCast overlords would have culled all the inferior species long ago.
Unless you take the Casts to Bmode and they remember their role in the universe...

First post here! I was curious about this, as it was something that bothered me greatly about BB. Can FOnewearls use Double Sabers? Like the one just called "Double Saber." I always used it on DC and on Ep. 1 and 2 plus.

From what I remember, they were able to equip them in BB, but their ATP capped JUST short of being able to meet the requirement, meaning they were the only character type unable to equip them due only to a stat cap.

If not. Is this something that may be changed? I always liked using it because of the fast attack and the TP drain. It always felt like an ideal Force weapon.

Thanks! And I look forward to playing here! ^-^
From what mew can remember, the standard green double saber not only was equippable by FOs, but kinda a fall back on TP stealing for those long quests where telepiping wasn't allowed and low on fluids. Later Vivies were the FOney double saber of choice. Vivies IS a bit of an ATP Whore at 580 and often required carrying a spare pow/mind mag or a few H/pows in some cases. Heck, mew would even store a few green double sabers Just for the more aggressive FOs suppressing their Melee desires.
Mew Also looks forward to playing with Sky-san!
Oh! S-Rank was the one I was thinking!

I'm so excited now!

Does anyone roleplay? I always used to talk as my character when I played. XD
*Tail swishes in anticipation waiting at the spot for Sky-san to appear and POUNCE!* Mew likes you already! You'll fit in just fine here dear! Welcome Home! =3

From what mew can remember, the standard green double saber not only was equippable by FOs, but kinda a fall back on TP stealing for those long quests where telepiping wasn't allowed and low on fluids. Later Vivies were the FOney double saber of choice. Vivies IS a bit of an ATP Whore at 580 and often required carrying a spare pow/mind mag or a few H/pows in some cases. Heck, mew would even store a few green double sabers Just for the more aggressive FOs suppressing their Melee desires.
Mew Also looks forward to playing with Sky-san!

*Tail swishes in anticipation waiting at the spot for Sky-san to appear and POUNCE!* Mew likes you already! You'll fit in just fine here dear! Welcome Home! =3
*throws peanut*

I don't care if people make fun of me. My IRL personality is kinda weird and people usually don't know how to take it. So I generally am at least half-roleplaying most of the time anyway.
This is a relatively small community, so word travels quickly about proper new users. You'll probably be labeled as "weird" within three days, but honestly, as long as you do the standard force job sufficiently and don't die, people don't really care what you do.

Just don't be a jerk and heal people on purpose when they're using Dark Flow. At that point if they die, they die.

This is a relatively small community, so word travels quickly about proper new users. You'll probably be labeled as "weird" within three days, but honestly, as long as you do the standard force job sufficiently and don't die, people don't really care what you do.

Just don't be a jerk and heal people on purpose when they're using Dark Flow. At that point if they die, they die.
Don't heal Dark Flow users?

I think he's asking why you shouldn't do it.

Dark Flow's special attack only works when your HP is at ~10%. If you cast Resta, the special stops working, and Dark Flow becomes much less powerful until the user can drain his HP meter again.

I think he's asking why you shouldn't do it.

Dark Flow's special attack only works when your HP is at ~10%. If you cast Resta, the special stops working, and Dark Flow becomes much less powerful until the user can drain his HP meter again.
Ives-samas! *Glomps!* <3!

Healing is an absolute trigger for DF users.
Only to idiots. If I see a FO restaing me I won't go out of my way to tell them to stop. I'm not going to tell them they need to change their play style just because I want to use my DF. I do praise forces that let me have fun DF'ing with Monomates in E1 & E2 Fiasco Poison rooms like @Yueru did (I DIDNT EVEN ASK! DUDE WAS LIKE "Oh you're dfing this room"). BEST FO on server.

Only to idiots. If I see a FO restaing me I won't go out of my way to tell them to stop. I'm not going to tell them they need to change their play style just because I want to use my DF. I do praise forces that let me have fun DF'ing with Monomates in E1 & E2 Fiasco Poison rooms like @Yueru did (I DIDNT EVEN ASK! DUDE WAS LIKE "Oh you're dfing this room"). BEST FO on server.
I know the pain of being resta-fucked by troll FO's while trying to DF... Its very painful :(

This is why I play my force mainly solo. I'm not a noobie but dam. Everyone expects something different from a force depending on what area you in and you can't please everyone. It hard enough having to change out your techs, armor and all that for different runs, learning enemy weaknesses. And now I'm supposed to know and also realize that you are trying to df. Wow
And for the people who complain and or name call forces who don't play to there liking. Grow up and just don't play with them and or block them.

This is why I play my force mainly solo. I'm not a noobie but dam. Everyone expects something different from a force depending on what area you in and you can't please everyone. It hard enough having to change out your techs, armor and all that for different runs, learning enemy weaknesses. And now I'm supposed to know and also realize that you are trying to df. Wow
And for the people who complain and or name call forces who don't play to there liking. Grow up and just don't play with them and or block them.
Honestly all you have to do as a FO is shifta, deband, zalure and jellen. I never really use any other tech when FOing because no one likes when you do. Also it isn't that hard to realize when someone is DFing, if you are playing with a HU on ep1 or 2 you can assume that they are most likely DFing

Yeh, don't force others into playing to fit into your playstyle. If someone is resta happy, just switch to other weapons instead of blasting the FO with abuse and criticism. And if you play with a certain FO for many games, they'll probably also adjust little by little after they learn your playstyle, so just learn to be patient.

Also, I personally think you can vastly improve your FO game after trying out the other classes, as well as playing many quests. This way you can learn what other ppl who play that class may feel about what they want from a FO. For the quests, if you know some of the important spawns well enough, you can prepare beforehand like not using resta on HU's who want to use DF, or Jellening Indi Belras so they don't 1 shot lower levels or become a nuisance to the party as an example.

I just got a lot of anamosity from playing back in the day's of ver1. People saying don't hit the enemies just heal and buff. Lol but I get it and i mainly as only playin a force didn't know what df was until 2day. Man I don't know why I love this game of a never ending hunt.

Back