Double Saber and FOnewearl

Sky's the Limit

FOnewearl
First post here! I was curious about this, as it was something that bothered me greatly about BB. Can FOnewearls use Double Sabers? Like the one just called "Double Saber." I always used it on DC and on Ep. 1 and 2 plus.

From what I remember, they were able to equip them in BB, but their ATP capped JUST short of being able to meet the requirement, meaning they were the only character type unable to equip them due only to a stat cap.

If not. Is this something that may be changed? I always liked using it because of the fast attack and the TP drain. It always felt like an ideal Force weapon.

Thanks! And I look forward to playing here! ^-^

On FOnewearl I only ever used Double Saber (235 ATP req) and Vivienne (580 ATP req - which is 3 less than the class limit). Viv is better, but both steal TP, which is handy.

TypeDS/D.SABER, TypeDS/ROD, and TypeDS/WAND existed in JP PSOBB, but I'm not sure if they're any good.

The type weps originally are useless. However this event a typeDS/Rod was released as an xmas present with hit% and Devil's which is nice for foney.

Vivienne is a fairly standard early endgame weapon for most female characters including forces as it has very high base damage for its rarity and a useful special for forces. Generally it is outclassed later on, but remains useful.

As for changing things, unlikely to happen as this is the PSOBB vanilla server and will probably stay that way. You could consider playing on Ultima, or wait for me to complete PSOBB Reborn (don't hold your breath ;3) if you want better Force double saber action.

It would be nice if you stayed here though :D

Yes, FOnewearl can use Double Saber. Yes, FOnewearl can use Vivienne, but only with POW investment.

Should you use them to do damage? Definitely not. Make some friends and have them do damage for you.

For weapons that required ATP that FOnewearl couldn't use, you may be thinking about Lame d'Argent and Excalibur. But ultimately, and I will say it again, yes, FOnewearl can use Double Saber.

I wish foney could use s-rank twin ; ;

I roleplay as a RAmarl who has conquered her worldy pleasures.
All day I sit in Lobby 1 and think of ways to strengthen my legacy
I am become mew,
the destroyer of poverty.
I promise to make Ephinea 8/8 again!

Don't make promises you can't keep ;)

I promise to make ephinea 1/12603.08 again.

Oh! S-Rank was the one I was thinking!

I'm so excited now!

Does anyone roleplay? I always used to talk as my character when I played. XD

Sometimes I do this when playing a CAST, since being a robot is fun.

"Proceed to dispense Shifta and Deband, newman fleshbag!"

Really that's the only reason non-CAST races are even still alive. Otherwise the HUCast overlords would have culled all the inferior species long ago.

Not to my knowledge. Anybody that does so does so in private and doesn't advertise it, for fear of the peanut gallery making fun of them.
I don't care if people make fun of me. My IRL personality is kinda weird and people usually don't know how to take it. So I generally am at least half-roleplaying most of the time anyway.

First post here! I was curious about this, as it was something that bothered me greatly about BB. Can FOnewearls use Double Sabers? Like the one just called "Double Saber." I always used it on DC and on Ep. 1 and 2 plus.

From what I remember, they were able to equip them in BB, but their ATP capped JUST short of being able to meet the requirement, meaning they were the only character type unable to equip them due only to a stat cap.

If not. Is this something that may be changed? I always liked using it because of the fast attack and the TP drain. It always felt like an ideal Force weapon.

Thanks! And I look forward to playing here! ^-^

If you want a double saber, I can give you one for free. :p

Back